Is this theft?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
hqdefault.jpg

This_person

Not because "she's a woman" but because she is domestic abuse victim and there are extenuating circumstances. If she were a true criminal who knew she was doing something wrong, she wouldn't have taken the guns to the police.

And now I'm done arguing with you about this. Feel free to twist and spin and do whatever it takes so you can feel good about mocking an abuse victim.
I'm not mocking her as an abuse victim, I'm mocking her for thinking she was above the law.

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat. Even if you're a woman or an abuse victim.

I think pretty much everyone knows that breaking into someone's home, through a locked door, is not legal. Even if you really want to, it's not legal for you to do it. Almost everyone gets that.

Hijinx

Now this has been fun to watch. Gurps has been tried and convicted by the court forum.
And no matter how he tries to excuse himself he is still convicted man.A woman hater.Me too
I have been convicted by Sailor girl. Even though I have been married for 56 years to the same woman who never so much as got a bruise from me.
And who is definitely qualified for Sainthood. Such a beautiful caring , loving and faithful wife.

Although no one in here knows you once you are convicted you are forever guilty.
Vrai says Light Roasted is projecting------------Irony.
If the woman had been smart she would have taken at least one of those guns home with her.----------Maybe she did.

Vrai says "That always sounds good in theory, but there's an element of surprise that somehow gets lost in all the "defend yourself" rhetoric. They call guns an "equalizer" but they're not really unless you are constantly on alert. He kicks in her door in the middle of the night, he could be on her before she is even aware of it. "
That is certainly true.-----------but--------it's still true whether he has guns or not.
If he breaks in and she doesn't have a gun ----what then?
There are other weapons and how much trouble is it to get a gun these days,.?.
I am sure this woman is as pure as the driven snow and so so easy to live with--any woman who would break into a persons domicile and take his guns is certainly one who would never cause anger.Just a sheep---right?
Sh*t there I go being a misogynist again.

Saying police never protect women. That's a good one. What do you expect. An armed guard assigned to her 24 hours a day.?
A smart man who owns guns and has someone pissed at him in this new red law days will get rid of them, hide them, or give them to a trusted friend.

Last edited:

This_person

Now this has been fun to watch. Gurps has been tried and convicted by the court forum.
And no matter how he tries to excuse himself he is still convicted man.A woman hater.Me too
I have been convicted by Sailor girl. Even though I have been married for 56 years to the same woman who never so much as got a bruise from me.
And who is definitely qualified for Sainthood. Such a beautiful caring , loving and faithful wife.

Although no one in here knows you once you are convicted you are forever guilty.
If the woman had been smart she would have taken at least one of those guns home with her.----------Maybe she did.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Are you saying that you are kind, caring and gentle individual IRL, but you only play an ******* on the internet?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am sure this woman is as pure as the driven snow and so so easy to live with--any woman who would break into a persons domicile and take his guns is certainly one who would never cause anger.Just a sheep---right?

Yep, there you go again.

She deserved to get her bitch ass kicked , amirite?

:yawn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
From the good ole days"

Masher: "Hiya babe....mind if I sit here?"
Babe: "blam blam blam blam..."

This_person

So, to recap:

Stealing his guns is bad.
Shooting him to death is good.

M'kay.

In defense, you have it correct.

No proactively, before he is actually trying to hurt you. Not in his sleep after breaking into his house because he might hurt you later (you think). Defense.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
I have been convicted by Sailor girl. Even though I have been married for 56 years to the same woman who never so much as got a bruiserom me.
And who is definitely qualified for Sainthood. Such a beautiful caring , loving and ffaithful wife.

Vrai says "That always sounds good in theory, but there's an element of surprise that somehow gets lost in all the "defend yourself" rhetoric. They call guns an "equalizer" but they're not really unless you are constantly on alert. He kicks in her door in the middle of the night, he could be on her before she is even aware of it. "
That is certainly true.-----------but--------it's still true whether he has guns or not.
If he breaks in and she doesn't have a gun ----what then?
There are other weapons and how much trouble is it to get a gun these days,.?.

Saying police never protect women. That's a good one. What do you expect. An armed guard assigned to her 24 hours a day.?
A smart man who owns guns and has someone pissed at him in this new red law days will get rid of them, hide them, or give them to a trusted friend.

"Even though I have been married for 56 years to the same woman who never so much as got a bruiserom me.
And who is definitely qualified for Sainthood. Such a beautiful caring , loving and faithful wife."

Physical, emotional and verbal abuse go hand in hand. Emotional and verbal stand on their own. If they work there is no need for physical. So how do you plead?

Last edited:

Hijinx

"Even though I have been married for 56 years to the same woman who never so much as got a bruiserom me.
And who is definitely qualified for Sainthood. Such a beautiful caring , loving and faithful wife."

Physical, emotional and verbal abuse go hand in hand. Emotional and verbal stand on their own. If they work there is no need for physical. So how do you plead?

She has the check book,,she can go anywhere she likes with her friends any time she wishes, she buys anything she wants, but she is frugal with money. A day doesn't go by that I don't tell her I love her. She was the person who did the most to raise our kids as I worked 2 and sometimes 3 times so she could stay home to raise them. I did toss a meatloaf out to the dog one time that was really bad I shouldn't have done that, she has refused to try to cook one ever since and she won't even eat it at Cracker Barrel. Matter of fact that was probably our biggest argument in the 56 years. She gives me an allowance although I can ask for more, and sometimes do. We hold hands walking into a store and going to Church.
She belongs to community groups, helps with their fund raisers. She just called me for dinner, Sure it isn't meat loaf LOL.