Is this true

amethyst_babes

I had heard the rumor that Hooters would be going in by BJ's in First Colony, but this weekend someone told me that Olive Garden was also going in there?

Anyone else heard this?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by amethyst_babes
I had heard the rumor that Hooters would be going in by BJ's in First Colony, but this weekend someone told me that Olive Garden was also going in there?

Anyone else heard this?
Both are true. I heard that here at work.

Danzig

Can’t put a H00ters here. This county can’t supply workers for even one shift. Forget about trying to staff a whole H00ters.

amethyst_babes

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
If a Hooter's restaurant will be opening soon, chances are pretty good of BJ's too! :bubble:

:lol:

That is the first thing 2 of the guys here at work thought when I mentioned it. The perv's :razz2:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Danzig
Can’t put a H00ters here. This county can’t supply workers for even one shift. Forget about trying to staff a whole H00ters.
I don't know what rock you live under bud, but I happen to know quite a few tarts that could apply.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and one other were looking into buying the land across the street from BJ's (where that run down trailer park is) but I never heard anymore about it.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and one other were looking into buying the land across the street from BJ's but a SPA won out in the end.
:yikes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I think we need a Hooters. I could probably quit this freaking job and make more money waiting tables. :bubble:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I think we need a Hooters. I could probably quit this freaking job and make more money waiting tables. :bubble:
They have a kid section? :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
I thought one of the requirements for working at Hooter's was having hooters....:confused:

I got plenty of hooter baby. They're not huge but more then enough for my size.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
No really, I'm not trying to be sarcastic... I thought that you had to be able to make cleavage when you bent over the table to waitress there.... I thought they had a 'standard' they were aiming for...:confused:

I have plenty of clevage when I wear a bra. :rolleyes:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Hey, Otter...sppeaking of cleavage...remember my 'picture' at the table during Summer's wedding? :roflmao:

Think you're mistaking fuzz for cleavage..:shrug:

Ponytail

Jeeps?? Hooters? Together?

Attachments

• hootersjeep.jpg
    hootersjeep.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 124