Is Trump really Covid positive, or is something else going on?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Note that this is in "Conspiracy Theories" and not "News".

Here's what this guy has to say:

When you learn in 11 days what President and First LadyTrump’s C-19 quarantine is REALLY about, you will be stunned.

POTUS and FLOTUS are fine. Ten days of darkness for special operations are now underway. The President and First Lady are not sick, not in any hospital.

• Think aloft and safe for National security reasons.
  • Think saving our republic.
  • Think restructuring of the CIA, FBI, and State Department.
  • Think abolishment of the Federal Reserve, the IRS, the WorldBank, the UN, W.H.O., C.D.C., DHS, PatriotAct, EPA, and other money laundering federal agencies, as well as the hundreds of traitors running them.
  • Think mass arrests of politicians, church leaders, celebrities, pro athletes, royal family members of several nations and kingdoms, bankers, financiers, former U.S. Presidents and their families, TV network executives, news anchors, movie & TV stars, Broadway actors, rock stars, foreign dignitaries Senators in both parties , Congressmen and women in both parties, former high ranking U.S. government officials, educators, and many, many more.

A lot of popular, well respected people will be revealed to actually be the most evil, vile people who have been regularly committing the most sickening crimes, and thousands will be arrested for treason and sedition. Don’t be surprised if martial law is enacted in many major cities while ANTIFA, BLM, and other terror group members will be rounded up to be prosecuted. Read the Declaration of Independence. Some of those things are about to happen again.

American citizens are about to be truly free for the first time in history.

I don't know about all that but it's interesting. What we do know is that Trump has shaken things up in the Swamp, and we know that things aren't what we always thought to be true, and we know that the MSM is complicit in feeding us propaganda and misinformation. What we don't know is the extent of it.

We're watching a Netflix series called America's Book of Secrets and it's fascinating. Some of it is silly but much of it is informative and interesting. It lays out "conspiracy theories" on everything from Bigfoot to presidential assassinations, with reasoning and logic. One I watched last night was about presidential coverups and it was quite believable, especially since I'm old enough that I watched much of it unfold in real time.

Tech

Nine prominent Republicans infected, guess ricin was proved not to be easy.