“Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done,
and proclaim that his name is exalted.
5 Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world.
6 Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion,
for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.”

a. Isaiah 12:2 Or song

Wow.... enduringword.com summed it up pretty good.

And in that day you will say: Isaiah chapter 11 spoke powerfully of the reign of the Messiah as king over all the earth. This brief chapter of praise comes from the heart of the one that has surrendered to the Messiah as king and enjoys the benefits of His reign.​

Behold: The worshipper wants others to see what he says is true. He is excited about what God has done in his life and invites all to behold the work of the LORD.​
God is my salvation: This is salvation! To say God is my salvation is also to say, “I am not my salvation. My good works, my good intentions, my good thoughts do not save me. God is my salvation.”​
You will draw water: This means there is something for us to do. God’s doesn’t meet our needs as we sit in passive inactivity. We must reach out and draw forth what He has provided. At the same time, it is His water, His well, His rope, and His bucket that we draw with!
Cry out and shout: This is excited praise! We should all abhor the artificial, “Let’s-whip-them-up-into-a-manufactured-enthusiasm” kind of worship. But if our worship will never cry out and shout, there is something lacking in it.​
For great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst: This gives two reasons for great praise. First, because of who God is: the Holy One of Israel. Second, because of where God is: in your midst. Each of these gives everyone reason to praise God!​
Suppose there was a horrible disaster.... and earthquake of epic proportion.... the whole ring of fire in one huge upswing..... has torn gaps in the earth's surface....... spawning geysers of fire and deadly fumes.... maybe the earthquake has damaged a nuclear disposal site.... and that toxic stuff has leaked into the aquifer..... something absolutely horrible.... so bad that no human should be able to survive it.... but yet some do...... And what would someone say when the earth stopped shaking ..... "Thank God"

Before this song is song.... the one Isaiah has written here..... the world will go through something so catastrophic the rocks will cry out! People will hide in caves thinking they are safe.... but then the caves themselves are going to shift and wiggle..... sending those humans running. The catastrophic event I'm thinking about here is in Revelation.

Revelation 11:13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
So yep.... "In that day" there will be a reason to praise God.... just making it through those quakes and that devastation will be reason to say "thank God" and really mean it this time.

☕