Isble will be hitting N.C By.......

K

Kain99

That's strange, my weather bug is saying 2 a.m. North Carolina Coast. :confused:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Kain99
That's strange, my weather bug is saying 2 a.m. North Carolina Coast. :confused:
My just changed too. Now its saying 2 pm Today. They say on the news a warring is for cape May And up the coast on fox 5 news.:yikes: :yikes:

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Me Too. My dogs woke up for any kind of storms. Also My baby kicks me wokes me up too.:cussing: :yikes: :yikes: :shrug:
Don't worry it will all be better soon. Good luck and all with the preg. thing.

fddog

Bow wow
Re: Re: The daddy & I are real happy about it

Thanks, Were Happy.:getdown: :getdown: :getdown:
I knew that feeling before. :wink:
Just wait till You see that baby born, I delivered mine was great..

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: The daddy & I are real happy about it

Originally posted by fddog
I knew that feeling before. :wink:
Just wait till You see that baby born, I delivered mine was great..
It should go fast . My family history says it will be fast. My doctor says look at family history. So I hope it is fast & great. I can't wait to hold my baby for the first time,& hear it cry.:getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

TWLs wife

D.C is getting ready for Isable.

They are giving away sand bags & boards to protect busseness Right now on fox 5 news.:getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: The daddy & I are real happy about it

It should go fast . My family history says it will be fast. My doctor says look at family history. So I hope it is fast & great. I can't wait to hold my baby for the first time,& hear it cry.:getdown: :getdown: :getdown:
My doctor said the exact opposite. My grandmother was in labor for 48 hours, my mother for 24 and me only 12.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
About 8 or 9 generations from now they'll be able to deliver one between television commercials.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
Gee thanks, Kyle... now I'm having visions from another scene in Monty Python's 'The Meaning of Life'

I don't like being the only one. :lmao:

TWLs wife

My family delivered an hour after labor starts

My mothers labor with all use kids were about an hour. My older sister delivered after an hour with her kids. So I have that change. I hope.:getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :shrug: