Islam: Moving to Control America!

Starman3000m

from ACT for America:

On May 30th, the following was posted on “Jihad Watch”:

Hizb ut-Tahrir is an international Islamic organization that openly calls for restoration of the caliphate -- that is, the political union of Muslims worldwide in a single Sharia state ruled by the caliph. This means that the group is dedicated to subverting and destroying all governments not ruled by Islamic law, and as such it is banned in many countries. But not in the U.S., which has never shown any awareness on an official level of non-violent efforts to impose Sharia. They're once again coming to the Chicago area to hold their Caliphate Conference: it will be held on June 17 in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.

Given the Obama administration’s on-going purge of all references to radical Islam in counterterrorism training materials, the fact that Hizb ut-Tahrir is not banned in America isn’t surprising.

After all, according to the administration, our only concern is al Qaeda. :whistle: *
*(whistle icon mine)

Watch this short video and see if you agree.
Trailer - Khilafah [Caliphate] Conference America 2012 - Revolution: Liberation by Revelation - YouTube

Join ACT for America
Home

Last edited:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Response.

from ACT for America:

Islam: Moving to Control America!

Starman also fails to mention the Christians who want to control America, and even more worrisome is the horrible Republican Party which wants to control America.

The religion of Islam has a very little chance of ever controlling America unless some extremely unlikely conversion was to happen, but the Christians who seek to control America are a more sinister threat, while the Republican control is the by far the biggest danger to the USA and danger to the entire planet earth.

There is a reason as to why people as like Starman singles out the Muslims, and that reason is called as prejudice and bigotry.

:patriot:

dontknowwhy

there is an even greater threat to America than Christians or Republicans or Islam

it's Mabus, JPC, TOG, & the rest of the idiots like you all that this country has produced on the last 50 years...why don't all 3 of you move over to some nice middle eastern country that thinks just like you?...don't you think you would be so much happier in a country that shares your ideologies?

E

EmptyTimCup

LG had a perfect quote the other day .........

you can undo the damage done by 4 yrs of Obama, you fix the gullible nature of believers who voted for HOPE and CHANGE ............

[aka the retards who believe the Gobberment is the ANSWER to ANY Question]

Last edited by a moderator:

Starman3000m

Funny that you singled out Islam, but fail to condemn Ahavat Yisrael

:coffee:

Not so funny. Islam wants to control America, rule the world and vows to exterminate Jews and Jewish culture and "wipe Israel off the map."

While Israel has the right to defend herself against such ongoing threat, America should actively repel any ideology that seeks to threaten the freedom of speech and human rights to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness that you enjoy in this country. Citizens in Islamic countries are not that fortunate.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
While most liberals are out campaigning for the wrong, towelheads everywhere are plotting their takeover of every nation on earth. America is their trophy. Once America is taken over, it won't be hard for the rest of the world to be. Of course many Americans will fight to the death because we will not live in captivity.

While most in America think this is not going to happen, there is someone who says it will (and He has never been wrong). If we don't recognize them for what they are and end their lives definitively, we will be history very soon. If Obama gets re-elected you can take it to the bank that America will fall in our lifetime...:jameo:

Mabus

Free Rent
Not so funny. Islam wants to control America, rule the world and vows to exterminate Jews and Jewish culture and "wipe Israel off the map."

While Israel has the right to defend herself against such ongoing threat, America should actively repel any ideology that seeks to threaten the freedom of speech and human rights to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness that you enjoy in this country. Citizens in Islamic countries are not that fortunate.

So israel has no interest in controlling America, through financial means or otherwise?

Does the jew-owned American media not suppress news that portray israel or jews in a contradictory light?

Does not israel violate human rights by active genocide and destruction of Palestinian people, culture and property?

Mabus

Free Rent
there is an even greater threat to America than Christians or Republicans or Islam

it's Mabus, JPC, TOG, & the rest of the idiots like you all that this country has produced on the last 50 years...why don't all 3 of you move over to some nice middle eastern country that thinks just like you?...don't you think you would be so much happier in a country that shares your ideologies?

Who the #### do you think you are? Why shouldn't you move to some Middle Eastern country that has similiar views to yours? Afraid you'd get what you deserve?

Mabus

Free Rent
While most liberals are out campaigning for the wrong, towelheads everywhere are plotting their takeover of every nation on earth. America is their trophy. Once America is taken over, it won't be hard for the rest of the world to be. Of course many Americans will fight to the death because we will not live in captivity.

While most in America think this is not going to happen, there is someone who says it will (and He has never been wrong). If we don't recognize them for what they are and end their lives definitively, we will be history very soon. If Obama gets re-elected you can take it to the bank that America will fall in our lifetime...:jameo:

Idiotic and fear-mongering drivel, but expected considering the source.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Why shouldn't you move to some Middle Eastern country that has similiar views to yours? Afraid you'd get what you deserve?
Why would someone be afraid to be around others who think as they do? I'm guessing most M.E. countries do not express ideologies he would agree with.

E

EmptyTimCup

Does not israel violate human rights by active genocide and destruction of Palestinian people, culture and property?

you are serious Jew Hater .......... who straps on bombs and blows up buses full of women and children

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Response.

you are serious Jew Hater .......... who straps on bombs and blows up buses full of women and children

I am sure that the Palestinian side would instead use F-16 fighter jets and Abrams Tanks and other means if the Palestinian side was armed by the USA as is the Jewish State.

The Jewish State kills women and children and non combatant Men with the American supplied weaponry instead of strapping on bombs.

It is not a matter of hating Jews or of supporting the Palestinians - as it is a matter of truth and justice being needed in the Holy lands.

:popcorn:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I am sure that the Palestinian side would instead use F-16 fighter jets and Abrams Tanks and other means if the Palestinian side was armed by the USA as is the Jewish State.

The Jewish State kills women and children and non combatant Men with the American supplied weaponry instead of strapping on bombs.

It is not a matter of hating Jews or of supporting the Palestinians - as it is a matter of truth and justice being needed in the Holy lands.

:popcorn:

:killingme MAN, who writes your material?? You need a TV show. :jerry::otter::dork:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Thing is, you can readily see who's who in the zoo be seeing what they say and do. Knowing the Bible (and the Koran, too) helps, but any idiot (except for those who have denied commonsense and are racing headlong to the cliff) can tell the difference between right and wrong. So okay, I guess I should be concerned, and I guess to a degree I am, but I have self-defense well provided for and if it fails, I get to go home. Similar, yes, to Muslims getting to go home to Allah? And I believe as completely in my ultimate destination as the homicide bomber does.

Zguy28

I'm honestly not worried about stuff like this. God is sovereign. Islam may just be the next Nebuchadnezzar, an instrument in God's hand who himself will be punished later.

I have no problem joining the ranks of Paul, Peter, James, Jim Eliot, in dying for the name of the Lord Jesus.

Starman3000m

I'm honestly not worried about stuff like this. God is sovereign. Islam may just be the next Nebuchadnezzar, an instrument in God's hand who himself will be punished later.

I have no problem joining the ranks of Paul, Peter, James, Jim Eliot, in dying for the name of the Lord Jesus.

I really don't think any follower of the New Testament Jesus Christ would be or should be worried about this either. We know these things will happen as has already been prophesied and, yes, to the point of persecutions and death for those who do not renounce their faith in Christ. We see this happening in Muslim countries today.

However, the point of posted information such as this is all about ongoing awareness: To inform the general populace of this country of such impending threat by the Islamic ideology that is not being taken seriously and is being whitewashed over by our very own political leaders who have taken oaths to uphold the Constitutional rights of American citizens. In the end, America will go by the wayside and will reap the consequences that happen when civilizations turn away from trusting in the True God of Salvation. While America falls away, we should be concerned enough to warn the non-believers of what is happening and point them to placing faith and trust in the One True Saviour Jesus Christ.
:buddies: