iso:Photographer for horse/family Portriats

horsebackblondi

Hello all! I am looking to find a reasonably priced individual with atleats some experiance taking pictures of fur family portraits. I would like to get a few pictures done with my horse and dogs. I would really like to get them done intime for the holidays ( i know im sort of delayed). Please contact me if you can help me out and provide pricing. I would really appreciate it !!!!

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Sent you a PM with a suggestion. I checked first to see if they could meet your requirements. Good luck.

fredsaid2

Loper, here on the forums, is a local photographer. I've seen many nice photos from her. You could PM her.

nutz

Hello all! I am looking to find a reasonably priced individual with atleats some experiance taking pictures of fur family portraits. I would like to get a few pictures done with my horse and dogs. I would really like to get them done intime for the holidays ( i know im sort of delayed). Please contact me if you can help me out and provide pricing. I would really appreciate it !!!!

Give brandon a call @ 301-418-0645

https://plus.google.com/10601166556...l=en&socfid=web:lu:kp:placepageimage&socpid=1

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I second loper! She's great with horses and dogs (and is a mom to multiples of each). She donated time each year to take pet portraits at places like Pepper's Pet Pantry for the holidays and donates proceeds to rescue groups.

Her website is here: 4leggedfotos