ISO used Dressage Saddle.

HiddenOaksFarm

I am currently looking for a used dressage saddle, that will fit my 18.1 TB gelding. Doesn't have to be anything fancy.. Anyone selling one? or know of a saddle for sale? I need a med tree and 17 in. seat. Would be used for schooling and local showing. Thanks in advance!

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
I have a Niedersuss dressage saddle I would consider selling. its a medium tree and 17.5 inch seat. I just purchased it for $650 from Middleburg and had it reflocked ($75) but it doesn't fit my horse. He has a funky build narrow in the front and chunky in the back. PM me if you want to try it.

other than that I would check ebay and Middleburg Tack Exchange

jumpers-life23

I'm selling a Nice (like the brand name) dressage saddle with a medium tree and a 17'' seat. It's in pretty good condition, was bought and used maybe twice. It's $250 with stirrup leathers, irons, and saddle pad included. I haven't put it on any of my horses so I don't know if it will fit an 18.1 hand horse, but it was given to me by someone who had a pretty big horse so there's a good chance it would. Just let me know if you're interested :)