Iso

Pete

Repete
RabbitLady said:
Hi Guys,
Yes, it' been along time since I was on-line. OK..here goes......yes the grossly overweight hubby is still around. We've had numerous problems over the years. ??!! I guess you could say the first "alarm" or sign that I had married a wacko was our first Christmas together. We were supposed to spend the holiday together, however he ran to his parents in North Carolina to be with them instead of me??!! My mom had recently arrived to spend the holdiay with us, especially since my father had just passed away. I guess the jerk thought his parents were more important than me, and also that my mom was at the house to keep me company.

More later!!!
Keep in mind that my hubby is a highly educated man wiht little common sense.

Bye!
Does he ever watch you sleep?

nightowl

The question is how long have you been married? If you knew what life was going to be like in the beginning why did you stay?

I say if you want to have an affair just leave the guy. No reason to put the family through that.

OK Miss I have the Perfect Marriage and think it's so Easy to leave

Have been married over 25 years!!!! I guess you've never been truely in love. I truely did love this man. How did I ever know that his problems would multiply. Add to this scenario, 4 children....job changes and moves across the country.

Also, it's not so easy to move with the children all ready established in schools, and no family in the area.
Any more suggestions???

PrepH4U

RabbitLady said:

Have been married over 25 years!!!! I guess you've never been truely in love. I truely did love this man. How did I ever know that his problems would multiply. Add to this scenario, 4 children....job changes and moves across the country.

Also, it's not so easy to move with the children all ready established in schools, and no family in the area.
Any more suggestions???
So you are looking for someone that is living in your childrens school district also? :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
RabbitLady said:

Any more suggestions???

I am so glad I don't have these problems. :jameo: :huggy: to you RabbitLady. Figure it out and get gone or get him gone. How old are the kids?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
RabbitLady said:

Any more suggestions???

wow that must be tough. So you still love him but want to have a relationship with someone else? Do you think it would cause more trouble than what you already have? How old are your children? I have a three year daughter and she is a handful.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
RabbitLady said:

Any more suggestions???
I can't believe nobody has asked yet...

Are ya chubby??

rack'm

Jaded
Nicole_in_somd said:
wow that must be tough. So you still love him but want to have a relationship with someone else? Do you think it would cause more trouble than what you already have? How old are your children? I have a three year daughter and she is a handful.

My interpretation is that she's looking for someone she can do things with and to give her a good boar hogging on occasion because humpty can't hit the hole anymore.

J

juggy4805

rack'm said:
My interpretation is that she's looking for someone she can do things with and to give her a good boar hogging on occasion because humpty can't hit the hole anymore.

:yay:

lillymay

oldman said:
Darn, which I were a few years younger. I need someone to clean and cook for me - as well as take care of my other needs. Must put up with my drinking Bud and not complain about my smoking though. I'm pretty much set in my ways and will not change. Oh forget it, no way do I want to get married again. I'm happy now and want to stay that way.

I didn't see that she was looking to "get married!" Maybe she's looking for a friend with benefits or are you too old to know what that is?!* As for someone cleaning and cooking for you, welcome to the real world where we women have all the power! :lmao: :whistle: :popcorn:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
rack'm said:

oh crap......my bad.....hey she should get that book betty crocker win to lose and fix his meals for him and he will lose the weight without thinking he is on a diet...or just invest in some c batteries and a good rabbit.

nightowl

RabbitLady said:

Any more suggestions???

No one has a perfect marriage. Marriage takes a lot of hard work and there are always ups and downs. You should know that after 25 yrs of marriage.

If you "did" love him then are you saying you don't anymore? Sounds like you need to go talk to someone and see if you can't sort things out in your own head. Maybe you can love him again or maybe you can realize that it's better to walk away than to cheat. One thing I learned years ago is that we can't change anyone but ourselves.

I didn't mean to seem like I didn't have compassion. I'm just saying why live a life of lies and sneaking around. Why continue to be miserable. I just don't think cheating is the answer. Sure maybe in the beginning it will be fun and exciting but what next?