Isoms locksmith

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Had all my locks rekeyed by him today. Great service with a smile! Price was right too! He rekeyed 14 locks and installed a deadbolt for me! :yay::yay:

"Honey, honey won't you open that door.
This is your sweet daddy, don't you love me no more?
It's cold outside let me sleep on the floor.
Honey won't you open that door?"

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Suz' said:
Had all my locks rekeyed by him today. Great service with a smile! Price was right too! He rekeyed 14 locks and installed a deadbolt for me! :yay::yay:
So give us the Paul Harvey.. why'd you need all your doors rekeyed??

Suz

itsbob said:
So give us the Paul Harvey.. why'd you need all your doors rekeyed??

hmmm nosey are you? Well it's no big deal or secret. It was done to keep my youngest son out. He has decided his way of life is no where near ours. And before I get bombed with comments.... He is bipolar and hanging with the WRONG crowd.

Suz

Suz' said:
hmmm nosey are you? Well it's no big deal or secret. It was done to keep my youngest son out. He has decided his way of life is no where near ours. And before I get bombed with comments.... He is bipolar and hanging with the WRONG crowd.

Remember the 'some peoples kids' thread? Well, ok, yes it was my son. And he has done enough damage to my home. I don't want any more. He's with a druggie of a girlfriend, and I don't trust her or him. Doesn't mean I don't love him. I do more then I can ever say. I just can't take any more damage-to my home or heart.

R

remaxrealtor

Suz' said:
I use him for everything. Real old fashioned good service!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I figured it was going to be something boring, like I lost my keyring.. and better safe then sorry..