Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good. I don't know why those two terrorist molls would be considered in the first place.

"I hate you and am organizing my people to kill your people."

Oh yeah, come on in.....

:rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good. I don't know why those two terrorist molls would be considered in the first place.

"I hate you and am organizing my people to kill your people."

Oh yeah, come on in.....

:rolleyes:
I’m curious how they are going to spin this.

Hijinx

I’m curious how they are going to spin this.

I'm not, I know how they will spin it. They will accuse Israel of Islamophobia.

I only wish when they left this country we could figure a way to stop them from returning.
IMO Israel made a good move and I really do not know if Trump put pressure on Israel to make it.
That sounds like something CNN made up But,
If he did-----that's cool.

gemma_rae

If you have ever met a real, I'm talking 'born and raised' in Israel, Israeli jew, then you know this is for the safety of those two dimwits.

They only want to go there with the hopes of inciting an incident in which Trump is forced to come to their aid.

officeguy

Lol.

I guess Israel actually listened to what they say. It's just words, I know.

The main reason seems to be that the Israelis don't want those two to create a scene at a crossing into hostile territory.

transporter

I can't wait to read the next post from you collective SOBs whinning and crying about YOUR rights and how it is SOOOOOO hurtful to point out how incredibly stupid you all are.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Ms. Omar is a US citizen...JUST LIKE YOU POS'!!

Grumpy

Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Ms. Omar is a US citizen...JUST LIKE YOU POS'!!
What does that have to do with Israel blocking her entering into Israel?? They could block me if they wanted, it's their right. Talk about stupidity..wow