Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country

black dog

Free America
I can't wait to read the next post from you collective SOBs whinning and crying about YOUR rights and how it is SOOOOOO hurtful to point out how incredibly stupid you all are.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Ms. Omar is a US citizen...JUST LIKE YOU POS'!!

Her rights as a US citizen aren't worth Diddley Squat in another country..

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why would they let anyone with Omar's arrest record into Israel?

Why would they, as in WE, let anyone with Omar’s arrest record into our Gov? Answer...because we are being infiltrated by terrorists; which includes our elitist elected politicians who are, supposedly, fighting for their constituents. Not. Israel gets it, just like We do...or some of US. And don’t forget this...

You rile up enough US patriots, you might be sorry. Trump is the poster boy, and why he was elected. Time to stop thinking WE are stupid. Just sayin’.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I read the article, and in the accompanying picture Granny looks pretty happy and the surroundings are peaceful.

If the Palestinians want peace it is very easy to achieve. Just don't start any trouble.

And of course the plea for allowing entrance for humanitarian reasons is horse sheit,
Just a way around the ban.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If a Republican pulled this, the media would be screaming about them creating an international incident. But because it's a terrorist sympathizer Democrat, they get a pass.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I'm not, I know how they will spin it. They will accuse Israel of Islamophobia.

I only wish when they left this country we could figure a way to stop them from returning.
IMO Israel made a good move and I really do not know if Trump put pressure on Israel to make it.
That sounds like something CNN made up
But,
If he did-----that's cool.

CNN didn't make it up. Trump "tweeted" it.

Apparently, Israel is now going to allow Rashida Tlaib, to enter on humanitarian grounds so that she can see her grandmother, after Tlaib promised to “not promote boycotts” during her stay.

Attachments

• block.jpg
    block.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 128

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess Grandma isn't important enough. :lmao:

She bitches to be let in, uses her grandmother as a political tool, then refuses the visit granted because "it would go against everything she believes in."

These people need a punch in the throat. And more importantly, their mindless cult following needs a punch in the throat.

awpitt

Main Streeter
She bitches to be let in, uses her grandmother as a political tool, then refuses the visit granted because "it would go against everything she believes in."

These people need a punch in the throat. And more importantly, their mindless cult following needs a punch in the throat.

So now she turned down Israel's offer? That's really messed up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

She seems to forget that she's not traveling to the USofA, the land of free speech. She expects another country to honor our ways? Durhard.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's pretty clear that she only wanted to go there to rabble rouse and create an international incident. She needs to be kicked out of Congress for that.

And weak ass Nancy is supporting this bitch, because Nan knows who runs that Party now.

Hijinx

She promises to go and visit her Grandmother and not lead a boycott or attack the Israeli's on their own soil if they would just let her visit her poor old Granny. She figured the Israeli's would turn her down and she could attack them for not letting her visit.
The Israeli's called her bluff.
Then she comes up with this BS----Oh it would ruin everything I stand for.
You don't stand for anything but terrorist's and your crazed cult lady and the people who sent you to Congress are Chit simple.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am now curious as to how close she really is to her Grandmother. I've read it's her paternal GMa. Was this a woman she was raised around or someone from a country far, far away and now using her as a ploy. I suspect the latter, but I could be wrong.