Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am now curious as to how close she really is to her Grandmother. I've read it's her paternal GMa. Was this a woman she was raised around or someone from a country far, far away and now using her as a ploy. I suspect the latter, but I could be wrong.

Family is just another tool of the terror industry.

Grannys probably lucky she didn't show up with a package she wanted her to carry.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I can't wait to read the next post from you collective SOBs whinning and crying about YOUR rights and how it is SOOOOOO hurtful to point out how incredibly stupid you all are.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Ms. Omar is a US citizen...JUST LIKE YOU POS'!!
WTF? Did you forget your meds again?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Doesn't matter now. She decided that grandma wasn't all that important after all.

I'm getting a good laugh at this, I'm sure it would be even funnier if I had CNN or MSNBC on to hear the outrage.
I get the feeling this was one more stunt by members of the so called "squad".
They have the two most outspoken critics of Israel request a visit pretty much knowing they will get rejected.
Then they can blame Trump.
Then when the Israeli Interior Minister says Tlaib can enter the west bank, she declines.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm getting a good laugh at this, I'm sure it would be even funnier if I had CNN or MSNBC on to hear the outrage.
I get the feeling this was one more stunt by members of the so called "squad".
They have the two most outspoken critics of Israel request a visit pretty much knowing they will get rejected.
Then they can blame Trump.
Then when the Israeli Interior Minister says Tlaib can enter the west bank, she declines.
Can I sit next to you? :snacks:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

How come when she had her picture taken by the police she didn't have her slave rag on her head.
When did Muslims start letting women get a divorce.?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Partnered with Vicious Anti-Semites to Plan Their Trip to Israel

Writing yesterday, the Washington Post said that “Omar and Tlaib’s trip to Jerusalem and the West Bank was planned by Miftah, a nonprofit organization headed by Palestinian lawmaker and longtime peace negotiator Hanan Ashrawi.” The New York Times described it as an organization “headed by a longtime Palestinian lawmaker.” In its editorial, the New York Times editorial board identified it as a group “that promotes ‘global awareness and knowledge of Palestinian realities.’”

This is a whitewash. Thanks to a Twitter thread from the Washington Examiner’s Seth Mandel — who pointed to multiple additional sources — I started looking at the articles and views published on the Miftah website, and it was like peeling an onion of evil. There was layer upon layer of vile anti-Semitism.

First, the group actually published blood libel, posting an article that accused “the Jews [of using] the blood of Christians in the Jewish Passover.” When pro-Israel bloggers condemned the article, Miftah first claimed that the attacks against the piece were part of a “smear campaign” and minimized the reference to blood libel as merely “briefly addressed.”

SamSpade

So - this might be her LAST CHANCE to see her aging grandmother - and decides - nah - not worth it - not after making an international scene over it.

Yeah - a stunt.

BOP

I can't wait to read the next post from you collective SOBs whinning and crying about YOUR rights and how it is SOOOOOO hurtful to point out how incredibly stupid you all are.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Ms. Omar is a US citizen...JUST LIKE YOU POS'!!
Your momma used to drop you on your head, just to watch you bounce, didn't she?

Either that, or she couldn't hold you in her loving arms and shoot up at the same time.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Your momma used to drop you on your head, just to watch you bounce, didn't she?

Either that, or she couldn't hold you in her loving arms and shoot up at the same time.
Probably both.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Teeheeteeheeteeheee... somebody's on the rag, somebody's on the rag..... :neener:

Hijinx

Tlaib's Grandmother said May God ruin Trump.

When did Muslims start believing in God, why didn't she ask Allah the Pedophile to ruin him,.

glhs837

Power with Control
Tlaib's Grandmother said May God ruin Trump.

When did Muslims start believing in God, why didn't she ask Allah the Pedophile to ruin him,.

Are you confusing Allah, God, with Mohammed, his Prophet? It's Jesus they dont believe in, or more properly, they believe he, like Mohammed, was a Prophet of God, a holy man givens Gods words to say, but they do not believe he was the son of God.

All that aside, we know know Granny was part of the plan to fruadulently claim a humaritarian purpose to the visit. Another brick in the "Ends Justfies the Means" wall.