Israel moving in

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Pete said:
The west has pussified the Israeli's. They will stop short.

I wish we were as pussified as them then, they don't seem have a bunch of tree huggy hippies try to call the shots from back at home.

BTW here is a link to a site who is "blogging live" from Israel.

http://www.vitalperspective.com/

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
AK-74me said:
I wish we were as pussified as them then, they don't seem have a bunch of tree huggy hippies try to call the shots from back at home.
It's worse, they have a bunch of tree hugging foreigners dictating their foreign policy.

Rice was on just today urging "calm". If insurgents/terrorists tunneled under our border and snatched a soldier and killed 2 would we be calm?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Pete said:
It's worse, they have a bunch of tree hugging foreigners dictating their foreign policy.

Rice was on just today urging "calm". If insurgents/terrorists tunneled under our border and snatched a soldier and killed 2 would we be calm?

Pretty much. They depend on the foreign tree huggers to keep up their military technical advancements. We don't. So, where we can go and turn Iraq and Afghanistan upside down and not care who says what, they can't.

Ak, trust me. If they weren't dependant on foreign countries, those tanks wouldn't be sitting on the boarder, they'd be in action. If it weren't for being dependant, Israel wouldn't have stopped building their wall, wouldn't have backed settlements out from territory they won in a war, and sure as hell wouldn't have considering giving any of it back.

The idiots with outside power don't understand that this isn't the type of thing that ends at a conference table. Its the type of thing that ends on a battlefield. Unless those who choose to fight are no longer existant, on one side or the other, or they lose the capacity to fight, this will never end. These people have been bred to mis-trust and kill each other for a few thousand years. I don't think anyone outside of that can ever truly understand the mindset they're dealing with. This silly "fight, negotiate, fight" cycle is nothing more than a game at best.

Same thing goes for the terrorists. The only way to ever stop them is going to be to give in to whatever they want, or eradicate them.