Israel should be ‘wiped off the map’ says Iran

PJay

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/14ee1ccc-465b-11da-8880-00000e2511c8.html

Okay, people Iran states their goal.

It seems like years now the international community has tolerated and tried to negotiate with the mullahs in Iran over their nuclear program.Since the Islamic terrorist state has called for the destruction of the U.S.and Israel, we haven't been negotiating with them directly,the Europeans have been doing it. And they have been failing. Here's news of a great example of why this rogue state has to be reined in.

The president of Iran said yesterday that Israel should be "wiped off the map" and he warned other Arab countries against developing ties with the country, saying "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

A number of countries have condemned the remarks. Now watch closely...will we see the UN taking action? Will they expel Iran from the the United Nations? Will there be more sanctions? If you answered yes you are blind as a bat. The answer is NO. The reason is that the United Nations is also an anti-Israel organization.

Not to mention you could easily replace "Israel" with "America." Iran has stated their goal is the destruction of the United States and Israel. Why on this sweet Earth are we allowing a country that vows to kill us all develop nuclear weapons and harbor terrorists is beyond me.

I guess that's what they call diplomacy these days.

Here we have a country that is developing nuclear weapons. The leader of the country says that Israel must be wiped off the face of the map. What does it take to connect the dots here people?

Last edited:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Well, we are currently stretched a little thin. We need to stablize Iraq with a fuctional government and military so that they can take care of thier rebels, then we can look at taking military moves against Iran.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is America's fault anyway. If our citizens weren't such a bunch of weenie crybabies none of these craphole countries would dare eff with us. As it stands, our "press" gives an audience to every wackadoodle out there who wants to undermine the war effort, and it emboldens losers like Iran and North Korea.

vraiblonde said:
This is America's fault anyway. If our citizens weren't such a bunch of weenie crybabies none of these craphole countries would dare eff with us. As it stands, our "press" gives an audience to every wackadoodle out there who wants to undermine the war effort, and it emboldens losers like Iran and North Korea.
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

B

Bruzilla

It looks like most of the Iraqi "rebels" are from Iran, so maybe it's time we cut out the middle man and just attack the source? By the way, I think I hear IAF F-16s and F-15s warming up on the flightline, just waiting for word of progress with Iran's non-existent nuclear weapons program.