Issue #4...

Dude...like....what was the question?

• Treat drugs like alcohol

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Keep it the way it is

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Some OK, some not OK...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • It's like...well...you know, wow...and stuff...hey, are those your Doritos?

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Before you vote, ask yourself this:

Would you be perfectly willing to see your 18 year old daughter mainlining heroin because it is now legal for her to do so, and of no more consequence than drinking a beer or smoking a cigarette?

And don't say you will teach your children to not do drugs. You try to teach them to not smoke, and they do it anyway. You try to teach them to not drink, and they do it anyway.

fttrsbeerwench

I think that all drugs but tobacco, alcohol and marijuana should be wiped from the earth. Resposible drinkers, smokers and the recreational ADULT pot smokers are ok in my book...

I don't smoke pot. It smells good, but it makes me sleepy. I've read a bit on the benefits it has for cancer patients or people with cataracts So long as you don't burn yourself out, I think it has a relaxing effect on people and that's always a good thing. Booze is worse for you, and god knows smoking totally sucks( yeah I'm still quitting, gotta keep up the propaganda).

Anything outside of that, is just plain BAD.

fttrsbeerwench

Can you imagine the forums without cigarettes, Grey goose, Boones farm, Coors light and those people you just know are on SOMETHING????

BOOORRRIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
fttrsbeerwench said:
I think that all drugs but tobacco, alcohol and marijuana should be wiped from the earth. Resposible drinkers, smokers and the recreational ADULT pot smokers are ok in my book...
See, I'd go for legalizing pot if it didn't turn into this mission-creep where now they want to legalize cocaine, heroin and other hard drugs/hallucinogens.

HOWEVER, for you potheads, after all the taxes they impose on cigarettes, what do you think they'll do with pot? I haven't smoked up or bought pot in a very long time, but my memory is that in high school (25 years ago) I could buy a joint for $1. What will that cost after the state and fed add their portion? It's probably just cheaper to take whatever fine they impose if you get busted now.