Issue #6!!!

That's insane!

• We need to double what we do for business (especially horticulture)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Bah! Triple! Especially horticulture...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If we quadrupled horticulture spending, why...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...we could only be better off if we increased it five fold!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can't just say "sink or swim" to, for example, the airline industry. They are too valuable to the public and they employ too many people.

You can't say "sink or swim" to the aluminum plant in a small town - many times that's the only major employer in that area.

I'd prefer my tax dollars go towards subsidizing business, which employs people and provides service, than subsidizing individual humans, which are a drain on society and have no value.

donbarzini

vraiblonde said:
You can't just say "sink or swim" to, for example, the airline industry. They are too valuable to the public and they employ too many people.

You can't say "sink or swim" to the aluminum plant in a small town - many times that's the only major employer in that area.

I'd prefer my tax dollars go towards subsidizing business, which employs people and provides service, than subsidizing individual humans, which are a drain on society and have no value.

:yay: :clap: :clap: :cheers:

I would like to campaign to have more of my tax dollars dumped into horticulture... I vote for bettering the bloomers of America...:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Where?

Mikeinsmd said:
I sense a biased poll here.....

Whaaaa???? There was four distinct choices representing all the basic positions one could reasonably assume on this paramount issue...This isn't one of those 'only one correct position' issues, you know.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Funny you should mention that...

Toxick said:
Where's the option for "#### or get off the pot"

...#### being a fertilizer and all. Horticultures base position on that is, if you're done shitting, give someone else a turn and don't use all the paper.