:singer: When a green spotted eel bites your friend on the heel, that's

a moray....
That's just wrong. So is this.

just wrong.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Triple Groan.

OK, boys and girls....my daughter said they'd crate up another one of those containers from the local olive farm and get it coming our way. I'll post up when it gets here and we've got it bottled up.
Pick me!!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Triple Groan.

OK, boys and girls....my daughter said they'd crate up another one of those containers from the local olive farm and get it coming our way. I'll post up when it gets here and we've got it bottled up.
Count me please!! I even have a couple of bottles you can have.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Set a bit aside for me!

Vintage Values in Leon had a dozen brand new bail top bottles, probably about 8 oz. They'd be perfect!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Okey dokey..two more containers of that awesome primo cold-pressed olive oil are on their way from my daughter in Greece. That's a lot bottles if we transfer all of it to the 16-17 oz traditional dispensers.

Let me know how much much you want via PM and we'll go from there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did you know Ridge Hardware sells jars? 4oz to 2 gallon sizes. No mask required. Discount for Benjamins.
Canning style only?...or something more along the line of how I like my wimmins; tall and skinny.

TPD

the poor dad
Canning style only?...or something more along the line of how I like my wimmins; tall and skinny.
Oh dang I guess you won’t like my jars. You better start digging through the trash for those empty corona bottles.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Oh dang I guess you won’t like my jars. You better start digging through the trash for those empty corona bottles.
Hey now...that's a great idear!
There you go! Save those Corona bottles. I'm pretty sure any hardware store worth their salt can order spout stoppers or even corks in a pinch. Problem solved!