It has come to my attention...

SG_Player1974

Because men are shallow asshats who only care about superficial qualities like looks.

And, Tox, if you think only the good looking hotties care about their relationships, I have some gals I'd like you to meet. Typically they, like their extraordinarily hot male counterparts, are insanely self-centered and do not even think about you, let alone care about you. Most of them think all they have to do is show up and you should fall down in a heap of gratitude.

Choice between a rack of ribs and beer, and some guy who only likes you when you're a size 6? No contest, baby.

Seems to me that from this statement V, that you find yourself surrounded by "friends" that are the same as the "shallow asshats" that you despise!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seems to me that from this statement V, that you find yourself surrounded by "friends" that are the same as the "shallow asshats" that you despise!

Not sure what this means? Unless you're thinking these self-centered supermodels are my "friends" and not merely woman I happen to know.

Also, I'm probably old enough to be your mother, so my perspective is going to be a bit different from yours.

PrepH4U

Yeah. And we are supossed to ignore when hubby stops shaving, starts farting, gains the inevitable "marriage weight", walks around in hole-y boxers, reduces their exercise to cutting the grass on the riding lawnmower and abandons chinos and collared shirts for tucked in tshirts and ratty jeans?

but giving life to children doesn't entitle you to a couple of extra pounds and a thrice yearly shave?

:killingme

Still. I fail to see how the way a person LOOKS...equals how they feel about ANOTHER person. It's silly.

and staying skinny is a lot of hard work for some women..if they want to chill out a little and be more comfy...so what. if you are looking for a stepford wife..I hear they have the kits on ebay. Cuz unless you are brad pitt and plan on staying that way...you have no room to talk :)

woot woot :buddies::clap::clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah. And we are supossed to ignore when hubby stops shaving, starts farting, gains the inevitable "marriage weight", walks around in hole-y boxers, reduces their exercise to cutting the grass on the riding lawnmower and abandons chinos and collared shirts for tucked in tshirts and ratty jeans?

When they do that, you're supposed to immediately stop loving them, or even speaking to them, and go find a better looking guy.

In fact, it appears that the second they so much as frown or speak in less than soothing tones, you should assume they're trying to get you to break up with them.

:yay:

All men should come with a ball gag so we don't have to listen to their ridiculous complaints while we're trying to have sex with them. Buzzkill.

SG_Player1974

Not sure what this means? Unless you're thinking these self-centered supermodels are my "friends" and not merely woman I happen to know.

Also, I'm probably old enough to be your mother, so my perspective is going to be a bit different from yours.

If this was true you would be complaining on the ARTHRITIS boards...not this one. :buddies:

The friends thing was my mistake....read too far into your post. :whistle:

xobxdoc

When they do that, you're supposed to immediately stop loving them, or even speaking to them, and go find a better looking guy.

In fact, it appears that the second they so much as frown or speak in less than soothing tones, you should assume they're trying to get you to break up with them.

:yay:

All men should come with a ball gag so we don't have to listen to their ridiculous complaints while we're trying to have sex with them. Buzzkill.

Why are they complaining when you are having sex with them?

SG_Player1974

And all women should come with a remote control belly band so that men can flip the switch when they reach for the ice cream and bon-bons!

TurboK9

Now, I have never known a woman to do this -

Of course not. It's easier to arrange to be bangin' the hired help when you get home from work. True story. Of course, we weren't married and it was 20 years ago.....

Took me 6 months of hard work to get into those panties, and she *bam* gave it up to a virtual stranger just to piss me off. That's the part that really made me mad... :killingme

TurboK9

He was referring to BOTH sexes, sweetie. Of course, you are female, so I suppose your reaction is to be expected...

andazz

an evil thing

this is something i would never do, and i don't have a good reason why it happen. it seem like an evil thing. i certainly wouldn't want my lady to do that to me. it is an evil thing.