'It hurt so bad': Teachers shot with pellets during active shooter training

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.indystar.com/story/news...eachers-shot-with-plastic-pellets/3231103002/

An active-shooter training exercise at an Indiana elementary school in January left teachers with welts, bruises and abrasions after they were shot with plastic pellets by the local sheriff’s office conducting the session.

The incident, acknowledged in testimony this week before state lawmakers, was confirmed by two elementary school teachers in Monticello, who described an exercise in which teachers were asked by local law enforcement to kneel down against a classroom wall before being sprayed across their backs with plastic pellets without warning.

“They told us, ‘This is what happens if you just cower and do nothing,’” said one of the two teachers, both of whom asked IndyStar not to be identified out of concern for their jobs. “They shot all of us across our backs. I was hit four times.

“It hurt so bad.”

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Filed under the category: Taking things way to f*cking far.

Really? Who thought this would be a good idea? Actually shooting people. I would encourage those who were shot to sue the sh*t out of the school system and the police dept or Sheriff's Office and the "shooters" as well, personally and civilly.