It Smowed!!!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Got up around 7 and it was a winter wonderland looking out but it didn't last long and only a light dusting on the grass.

SailorGirl

I was up for 30 minutes before I even noticed. :lol:
I'm still trying to figure out when it happened. I was out at 3 and 4 - no stars in the sky so I figure it had to be cloudy but I wasn't expecting this. The clouds look really heavy right now. Got to be six inches or better in them.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
With the mild winter forecast, they're probably just trying to use up supplies/time so they don't lose it from next year's budget.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm still trying to figure out when it happened. I was out at 3 and 4 - no stars in the sky so I figure it had to be cloudy but I wasn't expecting this. The clouds look really heavy right now. Got to be six inches or better in them.
Probably the impending rain we are supposed to get later today.

GregV814

well, I abandoned my car on Route 4 and had the PaxRiver helicopter airlyft me back to Huntingtown...I wanted to be on the news tonite protesting the Trumps Administration careless handling of the Climate Change.....so, thats my day so far...

SailorGirl

well, I abandoned my car on Route 4 and had the PaxRiver helicopter airlyft me back to Huntingtown...I wanted to be on the news tonite protesting the Trumps Administration careless handling of the Climate Change.....so, thats my day so far...
I got up, took a shower, put on clean pajamas, ate a half a peanut butter sandwich, took a nap, and let Bill kick my ass in solitaire 17 times in a row.