It wasn't just witchraft and sorcery?

belvak

Happy Camper
A teenage star of the Harry Potter films is arrested after cops find cannabis farm in his bedroom | The Sun |News

A TEENAGE star of the Harry Potter films has been arrested after cops found a £2,000 cannabis farm in his bedroom.
Drug squad officers swooped on 19-year-old Jamie Waylett — famed as bullying Hogwarts School pupil Vincent Crabbe in the wizard movies — after a tip-off.

Police first stopped him in an Audi car and discovered eight bags of pot inside the vehicle.

Waylett and a pal in the motor, also 19, were held at the scene on suspicion of possession.

Cops then raided the home the actor shares with his mum Theresa, two brothers and a sister — and seized ten mature cannabis plants valued at about £2,000.

lisa8439

:bigwhoop: Pot is so misunderstood.

Back in college, my ex boyfriend's roommate had a 'pot farm' in their dorm room. They had bunk beds and he used a curtain to seperate the other side of the room, heat lamps, the whole nine yards - and he smoked several times a day and graduated in 3 years (instead of the normal 4) and is now a successful guy who no doubt still smokes up several times a day. The RA and other people knew what was in the room but no one ever said a word to him about it. Small liberal arts college and I guess it just wasn't a big deal - most of the teachers probably imbibed daily :killingme

I wish they'd find something else to focus energy, time, and money on - if they must go after 'drugs' why not just concentrate on the hard stuff that actually puts a drain on society as a whole when those people end up addicted, jobless, and leeching money from the government. I'm sure those people are as much a problem over in the UK as they are here in the US.

C

citizen_fear

:bigwhoop: Pot is so misunderstood.

I wish they'd find something else to focus energy, time, and money on - if they must go after 'drugs' why not just concentrate on the hard stuff that actually puts a drain on society as a whole when those people end up addicted, jobless, and leeching money from the government. I'm sure those people are as much a problem over in the UK as they are here in the US.

I feel the same about prostitution and public nudity........Just because some are ok with it does not mean its right for everyone. I would be willing to bet that all the "hard stuff" users started by smoking pot, not saying it leads to harder drugs but it is a starting point for most addicts.