It's a colt !

epona

IM000333.jpg Banjo

IM000343.jpg Banjo's proud momma

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thanks Pasofever !

I just have an attitude right now...I have seen some skinny mares and babies laying in mud and shit. My big mouth said something now I am in trouble...

Thanks for taking good care of your mare and having her foal in a clean stall on STRAW..............not shavings or crap..

epona

Having horses is a full time job especially the baby. Lots more work than some people are willing to put forth. Good thing hubby is retired he has day shift at the barn.

epona

Congrats Palomino!!! :yay: What breed are Mom and baby colt?
Thanks BZ
Mom is 14 hand Welsh cross - gun broke, parade horse, trail horse was used as hunter/jumper before we got her.
Sired by our 15.3 Golden Palomino QH the son of the Pali in my avatar.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Very cute and congratulations!!! Was he born last night? My colt was born last night at 9:30. I'm going to start a thread for him too so that I don't hijack yours!

Do you have a name decided yet?

I

Inkpen

Horsie babies everywhere!!!

Congratulation to you too!!
Beautiful boy and a nice happy momma too!!!

Look forward to seeing more baby photo!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cute Colt!

Paso....I just can't believe your mouth got you in trouble! :jet:
:lmao:
LYMI

Imagine that...

I said..OHMYGOD that mare looks like shiat.......I can not believe you let her get like that..mods said I had alot of knowledge and they would like to see me help peeps not cut them down and what would I do..I posted..I would FEED THE DAMN MARE...lol..:doh:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Thanks for sharing the picture of your beautiful baby boy, congrats. I know what you mean about a lot of work. No babies on my farm this year, I'm busy working with the two fillies that were born last summer. Maybe next year. Keep the pictures coming, I love them:)

spellbound

Thanks BZ
Mom is 14 hand Welsh cross - gun broke, parade horse, trail horse was used as hunter/jumper before we got her.
Sired by our 15.3 Golden Palomino QH the son of the Pali in my avatar.

What's was the mare's name with the previous owners? I think i might know her.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
LOVE THE FOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one from my arad but i have to wait till we move...