"Its a shame."

transporter

Trump responds to Coast Guard official accused of terror plot: 'It's a shame'

“I think it’s a shame," the president told reporters of the news about Lt. Christopher Paul Hasson.

The 49-year-old has been accused by prosecutors of creating a hit list of prominent journalists and left-wing politicians. He reportedly hoped to start a race war.

Law enforcement officials said they found 15 firearms and at least 1,000 rounds of ammunition at his home, as well as the hit list. Prosecutors said Hasson was a self-proclaimed white nationalist who called for the use of violence to “establish a white homeland”

"I think it’s a very sad thing when a thing like that happens,” Trump said when he was asked about the case.

What exactly is "a shame", Mr. President? What is the "sad thing"???

• That a US citizen and member of the Coast Guard planned a politically motivated attack???
or
  • That another White Nationalist who was a "good person" got caught?
Hey Limplips...do you understand why you were ostracized for your idiotic post? THIS is the guy all you freaky far right people bow to...HE doesn't understand any part of his position and responsibility as President. "It's a sad thing" and "a shame"?? Are you f***ing kidding me?

limblips

PREMO Member

• That a US citizen and member of the Coast Guard planned a politically motivated attack???
or
Hey Limplips...do you understand why you were ostracized for your idiotic post? THIS is the guy all you freaky far right people bow to...HE doesn't understand any part of his position and responsibility as President. "It's a sad thing" and "a shame"?? Are you f***ing kidding me?
I was ostracized? Didn't notice that. Do you even know what the word means? But anyway, you are deeply in need of help. It is a sad thing, it is sad that anyone could be so deranged as the Coast Guard guy but then of course there is you...…

limblips

PREMO Member
It is good that we now have a new verb to use for their falsehoods. "Jussied it" sounds good. Now if we could get an emoji of a guy beating himself up.....

CPUSA

or

I'll tell you what's a shame...abortion is a constitutional right and your mother didn't exercise that right. That's what's a shame...

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

or
It is unbelievable how effing stupid The Hill article is (and ergo...).

First, Trump didn't respond to the Coast Guard official; he responded to the story about the Coast Guard official. Poor grammar.

Second, but of course..., The Hill had to make it about Trump (his language/rhetoric). He really is in their heads. Total TDS.

Third, 15 rifles? And over 1K in ammo? That's it? But I guess to the "Orangeman bad, guns are scary" crowd this must sound like an arsenal.

Fourth, The Hill couldn't spend a few lines wondering how a 49 year old was a lieutenant (O-3)? If you read Hasson's Wikipedia page (frankly, also a joke) you'll see he served in the USMC and the Army National Guard and now in the USCG. For 20 years? Um, mandatory retirement? If the Wikipedia page is correct regarding his service, from strictly an HR perspective people should have been asking questions about this guy long before now.

If he's guilty (I still believe in due process), do not pass "Go." To jail. For a long time.

Fifth, Transporter, you've really outdone yourself with this one. Trump makes a simple, accurate, declarative sentence. And yet, for you..., well, Trump remains in your head, too. Total TDS.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

BOP

I've been saying since this story came out that I think we're being jussied. The whole thing is just too perfect for the leftists.

Hijinx

I have to be careful in writing this.
But I have been reading for a long time about people who are buying guns and ammunition in preparation for the coming Civil war.
Now call me a nut if you like but if you pay attention even in this forum it has appeared.

The democrats don't want us to have the means to defend ourselves from their actions
They see it too, and are making a serious effort to disarm us .
The Democrats have attacked and tried to remove President Trump from the day he was Inaugurated.
Some of us believe this is sedition, and it is.

Is it so unexpected that with all of the divisiveness Obama caused that some weak minded person started a list in his computer of the parties he see's as guilty? A list that he deleted and the authorities say they dug out?
I am not surprised at this person, I am surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
I am even frightened to write this post as some nut may accuse me of being nuts enough to write the truth.
The truth is that Democrats are trying as hard as they can to take down the President of the United States.
They are taking the side of illegals against the side of Americans in an attempt to make themselves undefeatable in future elections.
They are seeking Political power at the cost of possibly destroying this country, it's Constitution, and the values Americans live by.

The Constitution gave us the 2nd. Amendment to protect ourselves from a Government that attempts to enslave us.