It's a sickness

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nail polish - why?? I have at least two dozen bottles, some of which are only a marginally different color from another one. Because this blue is navy, and this other one is slightly more toward dark teal, which is not to be confused with the denim. And this red? It's more brick than the other one, which is deep burnt red. This doesn't count my stamping polish or my base coats and Seche Vite and strengthener.

WTH is wrong with me?? :jameo:

I finally threw away all my glitter polish. I'm too old to pull it off and it's a bitch to remove anyway.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I LOVE nail polish.

I do not ever paint my nails :lmao:

I too, have probably over 25 polishes. And they're all of the same two color families: neutral pinks/corals and darker blackish-purpleish-reds (think OPI Lincoln Park After Dark!) I'm so boring :lol: pale pinks and corals for the spring and summer, and I'll go dark for fall and winter. My nail color must be somewhat neutral so as not to clash with my wardrobe :doh: I'm ridiculous. And I never do my finger nails. Only my toes. Can't keep nail polish on my finger nails to save my life. I'd love to get back into regular gel mani's but I have more important things to spent that $70/mo. on. I get regular pedi's during open-toed season - as that's a must (I'm currently still wearing my wedge sandals, don't judge), and I almost always bring one of my own polishes from home...but only bc I'm cheap. If I own the color I can do a touch up should I inevitably chip it or need a new coat in-between pedicures.

I did find a cute way to display all my pretty polishes though. I bought a large, pretty glass apothecary jar and keep them all in that on my dresser. I don't even touch 90% of the polishes in there now and just use the same 3-4 shades on top, but at least they look nice :dance:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
It's embarrassing that I know exactly that color you're referring to. :lol:

I like your idea of polish holders as decoration. :yay:

I'm pretty sure any self-respecting woman is familiar with this shade :wink:

Pinterest gave me the idea :flipshairovermyshoulder:

fabulousnailpolishstorage.jpg