It's about that time..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Teki and Dioso (the orphans) pics taken with my cell in the barn..not very good..better ones next time..I even got on Dioso

Attachments

• diosa.jpg
    diosa.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 159
  • teki.jpg
    teki.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 149
J

jaybeeztoo

Oh my, you are finally breaking the paint!!! I can't wait. He is a beauty!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Teki and Dioso (the orphans) pics taken with my cell in the barn..not very good..better ones next time..I even got on Dioso

Awesome! :yahoo:
I finally got on my colt for the first time a couple weeks ago...
Can't figure how to get the pix from my cell to here...

J

jaybeeztoo

*Pinto not paint. Paint is a breed. Pinto is a color. :huggy:

Paso, ya gotta let me know when you want me to come take piccies of you on the babies. :jameo:

She knew what I meant. I have been eying that boy for a long time now.
He looks so long in that picture.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
*Pinto not paint. Paint is a breed. Pinto is a color. :huggy:

Paso, ya gotta let me know when you want me to come take piccies of you on the babies. :jameo:

Dioso goes next week for a friends daughter to mess with...then Julie needs to come and mess with Teki or she will end up going to the friends too..THEN they go to the paso trainer in PA......................THEN I WILL RIDE THEM FOR PICS.. :larry:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Dioso goes next week for a friends daughter to mess with...then Julie needs to come and mess with Teki or she will end up going to the friends too..THEN they go to the paso trainer in PA......................THEN I WILL RIDE THEM FOR PICS.. :larry:

I have one at the trainers now, and we will be starting one of mine next week at home.:whistle: The only thing my cell phone will be used for is calling 911!:killingme

appaholic

I have one at the trainers now, and we will be starting one of mine next week at home.:whistle: The only thing my cell phone will be used for is calling 911!:killingme

:lmao:Just don't let hubby tell you how he can do it better and then the horse gets called killer!:killingme I am sure it will go fine:buddies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
PASO I'M COMING!!!

how about thursday am? i think...

Yep lets make sure Diosa goes Tues as planned..I will put Teki in the barn and will will start her..I did saddle and cinch her up tight and walked her around..then I trotted her..she scooted some with the sturrips hit her sides but that is all...will call you tomorrow can you do at least 3 X week??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
not sure if i can make 3 times/week happen, but i can try

Well maybe to save $ you can give me 2 or 3 plans of what you want me to do when you cant make it..I can tack her and round pen her several days a week..you can back Teki...I got on Diosa already I did my job :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

I feel a personal connection to these 2....you have done a WONDERFUL job, they owe you their lives.