It's ALL Trump's fault

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is hilarious:

Democrats have started to worry about polls that show former vice president Joe Biden doing worse among Hispanic voters than Hillary Clinton did in 2016. Most punditry ascribes that to Biden’s presumed weakness. The data, though, suggest President Trump’s own appeal is the cause.

Damn you, Orange Man!

Damn you, Hispanics!!

If it weren't for Trump's appeal, Hispanics would vote for Uncle Joe!!!

:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

gunsmoke

This is hilarious:

Democrats have started to worry about polls that show former vice president Joe Biden doing worse among Hispanic voters than Hillary Clinton did in 2016. Most punditry ascribes that to Biden’s presumed weakness. The data, though, suggest President Trump’s own appeal is the cause.

Damn you, Orange Man!

Damn you, Hispanics!!

If it weren't for Trump's appeal, Hispanics would vote for Uncle Joe!!!

:roflmao:

It is truly amazing how stupid you are Vrai and I say that with all sincerity...not being flippant. You are truly stupid.

The article, had you bother to read it instead of just the headline, is complimentary of Trump's standing (as it is) with Hispanics.

Trump’s job approval ratings this year among Hispanics have also been much better than the traditional narrative would suggest, as polling data for Hispanics on the RealClearPolitics average demonstrate. Trump’s net job approval this year was at a high point nationally in February, save for a brief blip caused by the “rally round the flag” phenomenon right after the novel coronavirus hit. His net job approval rating among Hispanics then was negative 26 points. That’s much lower than the 38 points Trump lost Hispanics by in 2016.

Trump’s larger-than-expected strength among this demographic has continued to this day. Trump’s polling low point was roughly in the second week of July; his net job approval among Hispanics then was negative 32 points. His job approval has risen since then overall and among Hispanics. As of Thursday afternoon, his net job approval among Hispanics in polls taken since Aug. 28 is negative 28 points, nearly the same as it was in February. That’s exactly the margin by which Biden leads among Hispanics, according to a recent analysis by noted election analyst Harry Enten.

This is surely not a coincidence. Analysis shows that a president’s job approval in his reelection campaign is an excellent predictor of his final share of the popular vote. Currently, 33 percent of Hispanics approve of Trump’s performance as president; it would be shocking if his share of that demographic’s vote were significantly lower than this. If Trump gets 33 percent of the Hispanic vote on Election Day, it would be the highest share of the Hispanic vote for a Republican nominee since George W. Bush won 44 percent of the demographic in 2004.

Of course, for those who can understand basic math---which likely leaves you out---a 33% approval rating means 67% DON'T approve.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are truly stupid.

look in the mirror

--- a 33% approval rating means 67% DON'T approve.

speaking of lies and propaganda

you are a disingenuous and intentionally obtuse ... oh horrors 67 % don't approve

the POINT Is ....... Trump's numbers are UP, Biden's Numbers are down

the only person responsible for Biden's Numbers is BIDEN

Toxick

Splat

I think that what Biden needs to do is make some sort of demonstration how he loves Latin people.

Something that will connect with them.

I think what he needs to do is get up in front of a Latinx crowd and connect with them through the international language - THROUGH MUSIC! For instance at the end of a speech delivered to a hip youthful latinx crowd he could whip out his cellphone and play Despacito!

I don't see how that could go wrong at all.

Maybe La Bamba could also work.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think that what Biden needs to do is make some sort of demonstration how he loves Latin people.

Something that will connect with them.

I think what he needs to do is get up in front of a Latinx crowd and connect with them through the international language - THROUGH MUSIC! For instance at the end of a speech delivered to a hip youthful latinx crowd he could whip out his cellphone and play Despacito!

I don't see how that could go wrong at all.

Maybe La Bamba could also work.

I'm surprised he didn't put on a sombrero and whip out "La Cucaracha".

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

pontificator

:yawn:

Let's stop pretending polls serve any purpose whatsoever other than to extract money from people into the coffers of the candidates.

It is no accident that this story and POTUS' announcement of Puerto Rico aid happened on the same exact day.