It's amazing how the rabble WANT to be roused

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's this guy:

And that's a thing - insisting that the "okay" sign is white supremacy. It's not just this nut.

:crazy:

Sane people know that's ridiculous, but you can see by the comments that the bots are on board. It's long past time to shut these people down. Their continued rabble rousing serves no beneficial purpose. It's like we're living in medieval times or something with all these willfully ignorant people shouting and grabbing their pitchforks. And then they have the nerve to insist people like me are the crazy ones.

I will never understand this mentality no matter how many times I see it in action. The masters - the ones who start this sht - know exactly what they're doing; but how is it that they get so many normally abled adults to go along with it? I mean, I know how they do it - sheeple want to be led - but it still fascinates me to watch it.

limblips

PREMO Member
Since the left/minorities/bots started this crap I now use the okay symbol more often. Before I would have just said "Okay" but now I intentionally add the symbol. I anxiously await someone calling me out.

transporter

Here's this guy:

And that's a thing - insisting that the "okay" sign is white supremacy. It's not just this nut.

:crazy:

Sane people know that's ridiculous, but you can see by the comments that the bots are on board. It's long past time to shut these people down. Their continued rabble rousing serves no beneficial purpose. It's like we're living in medieval times or something with all these willfully ignorant people shouting and grabbing their pitchforks. And then they have the nerve to insist people like me are the crazy ones.

I will never understand this mentality no matter how many times I see it in action. The masters - the ones who start this sht - know exactly what they're doing; but how is it that they get so many normally abled adults to go along with it? I mean, I know how they do it - sheeple want to be led - but it still fascinates me to watch it.

Actually "sane" people don't spend their life trolling twitter looking desperately for something that offends them.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Sane people....
Well it is "Often Brain Cell-Free Tom," a #NeverTrumper very similar (in oh-so-many ways) to one of our forum faves. When it comes to Trump sanity isn't high on Nichols' list of endearing qualities.

--- End of line (MCP)