It's been claimed!

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
I watched their press conference on Fox this morning. :lol:
So did I, what a great bunch of folks. They had me in stitches. :lmao: I should have been me though. :mad:

morganj614

Christy said:
So did I, what a great bunch of folks. They had me in stitches. :lmao: I should have been me though. :mad:

I'm going to pretend it was you and that we'd all leave on vacation right now.:insertwinedrinkingsmiliehere:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now the whining begins:

They're talking on Fox about how lotteries prey on lower income individuals because (duh) they're the ones that purchase the majority of lottery tickets. So while lottery funds are supposed to go toward education or whatever, the Fox guest is saying that it robs the most needy citizens to benefit the "wealthy".

:lmao:

Because, of course, if you're not Bill Gates, you're too stupid to realize that the buck you spend on a lottery ticket may not win. :lol:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
And now the whining begins:

They're talking on Fox about how lotteries prey on lower income individuals because (duh) they're the ones that purchase the majority of lottery tickets. So while lottery funds are supposed to go toward education or whatever, the Fox guest is saying that it robs the most needy citizens to benefit the "wealthy".

:lmao:

Because, of course, if you're not Bill Gates, you're too stupid to realize that the buck you spend on a lottery ticket may not win. :lol:
I look at it like the people on the dole contributing to educating their spawn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
I look at it like the people on the dole contributing to educating their spawn.
That's actually not a bad way to look at it. Lower income = lower tax contribution. Too bad Neil Cavuto didn't think of that point.

These Con-Agra guys aren't a good example because they make a decent wage and the cost of living in Lincoln, NE is low low low.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
vraiblonde said:
That's actually not a bad way to look at it. Lower income = lower tax contribution. Too bad Neil Cavuto didn't think of that point.

These Con-Agra guys aren't a good example because they make a decent wage and the cost of living in Lincoln, NE is low low low.

And up until a few years ago there used to be a pretty darn good football team in town too.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I laughed this a.m. when they asked one of the winners if he was going to keep working and he said, " Are you kidding? I've been retired for 4 days now." :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MysticalMom said:
I laughed this a.m. when they asked one of the winners if he was going to keep working and he said, " Are you kidding? I've been retired for 4 days now." :lmao:

:yeahthat: I probably would have said the same thing. :lol: I could easily live off of $15M for the rest of my life. :yay:

Geek

Did you ever wonder what it would be like to really win? I wonder if you could still have the same friends and if all your relatives would expect handouts. I think it would be hard to share the wealth and still make sure you had enough to live a life of lesiure.