"It's Gonna' Be Biblical"

JULZ

BFJ
We tried to get it over the weekend...all gone. Looking forward to seeing it so I think I'll stop Thurs night as opposed to going Fri night.

stew77

absolute great movie! I liked it, it shows the inepotness of our Justice system/Lawyers. Perhaps jamie Fox wised up towards the end..Great rent! Red box rules!!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Watched it last night and thought it was awesome. How is it that someone can be so right, and yet so wrong? I dunno', but they pulled it off in this movie. :yay:

S

shiki

Saw this in the theater. I loved this movie until the end, at which point it reached levels of ridiculousness and stupidity that I couldn't get over.

SoMDGirl42

Watched it last night and thought it was awesome. How is it that someone can be so right, and yet so wrong? I dunno', but they pulled it off in this movie. :yay:

I rented this last night. Didn't get a chance to watch it, so I'm hoping to watch it tonight.

Thank you for the reminder yesterday to rent this. It was on my list to see when it came out on DVD and I had no idea it was out until I read your thread. :yay:

SoMDGirl42

Saw this in the theater. I loved this movie until the end, at which point it reached levels of ridiculousness and stupidity that I couldn't get over.

I watched it last night. All in all I thought it was a pretty good movie. I had to keep reminding myself, it's just a movie. I found the reality of it pushed the limits. I can't see Richard Fritz out there investigating ANY crime. :killingme

WTF were the cops doing while the DA was doing the detectives work? Oh, just a movie :doh: