IT'S HERE!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Early IN PERSON voting starts today@

Early Voting
image of early voting buttons

2020 PRESIDENTIAL GENERAL ELECTION DATES:
Monday October 26, 2020 through Monday November 2, 2020
Voting Hours: 7 AM-8 PM (Everyday including Sat. & Sun)

The Early Voting location is:
Hollywood Firehouse Main Building
24801 Three Notch Road
Hollywood, MD 20636

Tech

If you received an absentee ballot, just bring it to drop in the box. Otherwise you'll be voting provisional.

kom526

I talked to my son last night and he did tell me that he did cast his absentee ballot last week. :patriot:
A lot of the helicopter moms in the FB group for his school are fretting over the new on campus restrictions for COVID and voting. Instead of the in state kids requesting an absentee ballot they figured that they would just take a quick trip home to vote. :lol: WELP, with the new restrictions, students that leave the school and travel more than 30 miles away are NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN TO CAMPUS for the duration of the semester. Oh yeah, the deadline for requesting an absentee ballot has passed. 😢

Last edited:

Hijinx

I talked to my son last night and he did tell me that he did cast his absentee ballot last week. :patriot:
A lot of the helicopter moms in the FB group for his school are fretting over the new on campus restrictions for COVID and voting. Instead of the in state kids requesting an absentee ballot they figured that they would just take a quick trip home to vote. :lol: WELP, with the new restrictions, students that leave the school and travel more than 30 miles away are NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN TO CAMPUS for the duration of the semester. Oh yeah, the deadline for requesting an absentee ballot has passed. 😢

Who is going to tell the school that they went over 30 miles away to vote. Just do it and STFU.

kom526

Who is going to tell the school that they went over 30 miles away to vote. Just do it and STFU.
These are college kids we are talking about soooo maybe sitting this one out is not a bad thing per se. With freshmen not being able to have cars on campus the dynamic gets changed as far as leaving campus.

kom526

I'm reading on FB about people across the state losing their shiat over the lines to vote early. It was pounded into their heads you have to vote early, vote early VOTE EARLY!! "Why aren't there more early voting locations?!?!?!?!" "Why is my polling place closed??!!!!?!?"

Effin durhards. More than likely their county has ALWAYS had one or two EARLY voting locations and thanks to COVID hysteria they may have lost 'their' regular spot to vote but (at least in St. Mary's) you can vote at any polling place. The best are the ones that are asking "how do I find my polling place?" Dumbass, if you can post stupid memes on FB you are more than capable of googling that crap. JFC, I don't want that type of helpless, hopeless person voting at all.