IT'S HERE!!

herb749

I have never in the over 40 yrs of voting seen so many ads & reminders about voting. Even during football games.

Shouldn't people know when to vote.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I'll be working the polling on election day, so I've already absentee voted.

Just my opinion, do early voting Wed or Thur, early morning or mid afternoon. Don't go when the poll workers are cycling out for lunch and dinner.

Be patient, plan on being awhile. Maybe take a chair? And don't forget your mask!

Tech

I have never in the over 40 yrs of voting seen so many ads & reminders about voting. Even during football games.

Shouldn't people know when to vote.
They keep asking when did we switch to paper ballots.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I drove by a little after 9 and it was about 75-80% of yesterdays parking lot occupancy.

Couldn't see the lines.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I swung by there on Tuesday on my way to shoot darts but decided the line was too long to vote and then be on time to the VFW. LW and I are going to head out early on Sat or Sun to TCOB.

Grumpy

I got rain gear and I will do it tomorrow during the lousy weather, thinking most will avoid it because of the rain.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I got rain gear and I will do it tomorrow during the lousy weather, thinking most will avoid it because of the rain.
Grumpy in line waiting to cast his vote fighting off the forces of the left. (or Social distance bitch!)

Last edited:

herb749

They keep asking when did we switch to paper ballots.

I saw an interview on TV of a woman standing in line to vote. In the clip she said she votes every 4 yrs. Didn't hear the reporter tell her that she can vote in the other yrs. I can guess who she was voting for.