It's maddening

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
President makes a crystal clear pointed remark about how US Congresswomen who defend terrorism against the United States and spew hateful rhetoric about Jewish people should get the hell out.

The media pretends he was speaking about her skin color and screams (again) about racism.

Trump's words are clear. His context is clear. And yet the Leftist lying media gloms onto a fake talking point, hammers it home, and millions of bots around the country repeat it without even knowing what Trump actually said.

****ing AOC bitches about 9/11 images and says the media shouldn't be allowed (!!!) to show them because it "triggers" people.

Every single day there is a new outrage with these hate-America psychos, and it gets ignored. But you let Trump respond to it and they all throw themselves on the floor and scream "RACIST!!!"

At what point is the race card maxed out and declined? Account permanently closed?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
President makes a crystal clear pointed remark about how US Congresswomen who defend terrorism against the United States and spew hateful rhetoric about Jewish people should get the hell out.
My point is, he didn't name names.. not one. Didn't call out one personally, but four people stand up and scream.. HOW DARE HE SAY THAT ABOUT US!!

Like posting in the forums "We have a LOT of idiots in here" and Chris0llyn replies that he's pissed off, and not going to take it anymore SLAM!!

What does that tell us about Chris0llyn??

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MELTDOWN: Far-Left Congresswomen Implode At Press Conference On Trump Tweets

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) hosted the press conference to address recent attacks from Trump, who has highlighted their behavior and said they are anti-American.

Omar made multiple false claims during the press conference, saying: "This is a president who has called black athletes 'sons of b*s.' This is a president who has called people who come from black and brown countries 'sh--holes.' This is a president who has equated neo-Nazis with those who protest them."

None of what Omar claimed is true. Trump referred to athletes who kneel during the national anthem as "sons-of-b*s," not black athletes. Trump referred to certain countries as "sh-tholes," not black and brown people. Trump did not equate neo-Nazis with those who protest them, he specifically condemned them.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,"
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done. These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

itsbob

I bowl overhand
"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,"
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done. These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"
So he never called out brown skinned women.. in fact if you read his quote it could only possibly apply to one person.. but four stand up and say.. LOOK AT WHAT THIS RACIST ******* SAID ABOUT US!!! Seems to me we have 4 women admitting to being what he describes, even though the description really only applies to MAYBE one of them.

Put please bold all the statements that are racist.. I'll wait.

Chris0nllyn

The media pretends he was speaking about her skin color and screams (again) about racism.

Trump's words are clear. His context is clear. And yet the Leftist lying media gloms onto a fake talking point, hammers it home, and millions of bots around the country repeat it without even knowing what Trump actually said.

****ing AOC bitches about 9/11 images and says the media shouldn't be allowed (!!!) to show them because it "triggers" people.

Every single day there is a new outrage with these hate-America psychos, and it gets ignored. But you let Trump respond to it and they all throw themselves on the floor and scream "RACIST!!!"

At what point is the race card maxed out and declined? Account permanently closed?

originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world.

3 of the 4 were, you know, born here, so maybe he is right.

I'm not sure if you're actually serious about this sort of stuff or just trolling to get clicks/replies.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
3 of the 4 were, you know, born here, so maybe he is right.

I'm not sure if you're actually serious about this sort of stuff or just trolling to get clicks/replies.
Where does he enumerate who he is talking about.. please highlight that for me.

Makes sense to me, that if what he describes does not pertain to 3 of them, then WOW, he wasn't talking about them!!

transporter

So he never called out brown skinned women.. in fact if you read his quote it could only possibly apply to one person.. but four stand up and say.. LOOK AT WHAT THIS RACIST *** SAID ABOUT US!!! Seems to me we have 4 women admitting to being what he describes, even though the description really only applies to MAYBE one of them.

Put please bold all the statements that are racist.. I'll wait.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious...the tweets were from the President of the United States...not some dipshit celebrity or right wing talking head....the President of the United States. When the President speaks, he speaks for the country (or has until this buffoon got into office)

If you are going to parse the words to the extent you are, then you are supporting this kind of bullshit.

And, if you are going to parse the words the way you (and the rest of the ignorati crew are doing), the word you should understand (and obviously don't) is Congresswomen. You see for those of us who understand English, "women" is plural and "plural" means more than one.

There are only a handful of CongresswomEn the President could be referring to. No, the President didn't call them "brown skinned women"...but the only CongresswomEn he could be referring all are, aren't they?

As I mentioned yesterday, this is just another deflection tactic. Trump knows he needs to get his uneducated base focused away from his failures and capitultions that are exploding all over the news...attacking brown skinned females hits all the right buttons to do just that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As I mentioned yesterday, this is just another deflection tactic.

A Master Play, Trump has Pelosi and Democrats supporting Omar's Antisemitic Behavior and AOC looney Green New Deal as well as her Nazi Sympathizing Chief of Staff

Trump knows he needs to get his uneducated base focused away from his failures and capitulations that are exploding all over the news

Pure Speculation and Conjecture .....

... attacking brown skinned females hits all the right buttons to do just that.

Your Race Card is Played out

as you once said;

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Pot Meet Kettle

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
People choose to be offended to wield their moral superiority against other people to gain power.

Reactions: BOP

itsbob

I bowl overhand
then who was he talking about?
There is only one possibility that I know of, and apparently she admits to this description being her, so what he told isn't a lie.. I mean if it wasn't true, they wouldn't be screaming RACIST from the rooftops.. they would be screaming "LIAR, prove what you say!!"

There could be a dozen more, or I could even be thinking of the wrong person, I'm not sure.. but I'm 100% sure his description does NOT apply to AOC or Tlaib.. .

Thanks for taking the time to highlight the racist portions of what he said.. I am really confused as to what is and isn't racist these days.

Sapidus

It's funny Omar has been a citizen longer than Melania.

And didn't use a fake einstein exception to come here yet you idiots never complain about her.

Remember when Melania complained about her treatment by journalists? Its free speech protected and the journalists american?

Perhaps we should send her home for not upholding american values

PsyOps

Pixelated
The one thing I have become increasingly for is... if you don't like - or even understand in many cases - our constitution and the laws these people swore to uphold, then first, get out of congress, then second, go find a country subscribes to your thinking. In Omar's case, do what Trump said... If you think you have it all figured out, go back to Somalia and fix that corrupt, decrepit country. After you manage to do that, come back here and show us how you managed to do that.

It seems all these people do is disparage Trump and try to fabricate reasons to impeach him. They voted against additional funding that would provide for the "immigrants" at the border, then complained about how bad their conditions are.

Midnightrider

There is only one possibility that I know of, and apparently she admits to this description being her, so what he told isn't a lie.. I mean if it wasn't true, they wouldn't be screaming RACIST from the rooftops.. they would be screaming "LIAR, prove what you say!!"

There could be a dozen more, or I could even be thinking of the wrong person, I'm not sure.. but I'm 100% sure his description does NOT apply to AOC or Tlaib..

Thanks for taking the time to highlight the racist portions of what he said.. I am really confused as to what is and isn't racist these days.
I didn't say it was racist, I said it was stupid.

its funny watching trumpers spin what he says. you are even pretending he isn't talking about the people he says he was talking about.

women, I know its a word you know, but you need to look it up if you think it is singular

luvmygdaughters

No names were mentioned, why would they assume he was talking about them...unless of course...they identify with what he is saying.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It's funny Omar has been a citizen longer than Melania.

And didn't use a fake einstein exception to come here yet you idiots never complain about her.

Remember when Melania complained about her treatment by journalists? Its free speech protected and the journalists american?

Perhaps we should send her home for not upholding american values
Please, provide quotes where Melania hates our country, or has lied about fellow Americans to further her agenda..

Amazing how you jump at the chance to defend Ilhan, and try to take down a person that actually loves her adopted country.