It's maddening

Chris0nllyn

And, in the grand scheme of things, the only news worthy of more note is the question of Baron's choice of breakfast cereal.
That's certainly your opinion.

And it's obvious you missed Trump's point.

"If you think you have a better way of doing things, roll up your damn sleeves and get to work, like you were elected to do, and stop complaining about how I'm doing things, like I was elected to do."

Trump, as usual, worded things in a way that was designed to troll people like you, and took the bait like a hungry shark.
No. I got his point. But in classic Trump style, those simple words just can't be said. In classic Trump defense, you want to talk about everything but the heart of the criticism.

Trump isn't trolling anyone. He's being genuine. Genuinely dumb.

Midnightrider

I'm sorry the truth hurt your feels..

Why don't you type his tweet in here, and point out where he names names.. also highlight where anything he said could be considered racist.

I'm glad you think the color of ones skis gives them immunity from critiques and even insults.. I'm sure they need your help.
You have a lot of straw men in your post, but not much reality.
I don’t think his tweet was racist. I think it was stupid, because it was. I also think he was talking about those 4, because he was. Those women are not above criticism because the color of their skin, than trump is because he is orange.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You have a lot of straw men in your post, but not much reality.
I don’t think his tweet was racist. I think it was stupid, because it was. I also think he was talking about those 4, because he was. Those women are not above criticism because the color of their skin, than trump is because he is orange.
Then why the faux outrage over his criticism?? Was he wrong?
Trump is not allowed to criticize people he believes hate his country??

He was, and is right. If you hate our country you have no business being in our government, and yes, being American you ARE free to leave, and should.

Passing off lies as facts to invoke hatred of your own government, even you own President shouldn't be accepted.. and those defending them doing it should be ashamed. Someday half of our country will wake up and realize people like AOC have turned them into things and people they despise.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

No. I got his point. But in classic Trump style, those simple words just can't be said. In classic Trump defense, you want to talk about everything but the heart of the criticism.

Just remember, just because you're racist, doesn't mean everyone else is.

You don't need to make up evidence that everyone is just like you, because we aren't.

You can wallow and enjoy your racism, leave the rest of us out of it.

Reactions: BOP

Midnightrider

Then why the faux outrage over his criticism?? Was he wrong?
Trump is not allowed to criticize people he believes hate his country??

He was, and is right. If you hate our country you have no business being in our government, and yes, being American you ARE free to leave, and should.

Passing off lies as facts to invoke hatred of your own government, even you own President shouldn't be accepted.. and those defending them doing it should be ashamed. Someday half of our country will wake up and realize people like AOC have turned them into things and people they despise.
You just spent 20 Posts over 3 threads saying that trump wasn’t tslking about them...... now you claim he was ‘but it’s true’.

Except it’s not true. Three of the four are natural born Americans. They didn’t come from any other country. It was a stupid comment made by a guy who appears to have no impulse control

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You just spent 20 Posts over 3 threads saying that trump wasn’t tslking about them...... now you claim he was ‘but it’s true’.

Except it’s not true. Three of the four are natural born Americans. They didn’t come from any other country. It was a stupid comment made by a guy who appears to have no impulse control
You would still have to show me where he named names.

Im saying the ones the media is pointing to telling us THESE are the women he's talking about. The points he made about them hating our country is correct, and apparently the media believes it to (or why point out THOSE particular women).. but when you read his text and exclude people point by point there really is only ONE person he could have been referring to

The press just helped us identify the rest of the gang that hates America.

They even self identified themselves.

Midnightrider

You would still have to show me where he named names.

Im saying the ones the media is pointing to telling us THESE are the women he's talking about. The points he made about them hating our country is correct, and apparently the media believes it to (or why point out THOSE particular women).. but when you read his text and exclude people point by point there really is only ONE person he could have been referring to

The press just helped us identify the rest of the gang that hates America.

They even self identified themselves.
God damn Trumpers are stupid. You just said he was obviously talking about them, now you are saying he wasn’t.

Now I see why Trumpers are so angry all the time

itsbob

I bowl overhand
God damn Trumpers are stupid. You just said he was obviously talking about them, now you are saying he wasn’t.

Now I see why Trumpers are so angry all the time
Admitting defeat so soon??

Trump called NOBODY out.. he made a statement about congresswomen that hate our country..

Pelosi then told us who the women are that hate our country, and then 4 of them confessed, EVEN THOUGH what Trump said didn't apply to any but one of them.

Trump played Pelosi, "the Gang", and you..

He's such an idiot what does it make the rest of you that he played so well?

Midnightrider

Admitting defeat so soon??

Trump called NOBODY out.. he made a statement about congresswomen that hate our country..

Pelosi then told us who the women are that hate our country, and then 4 of them confessed, EVEN THOUGH what Trump said didn't apply to any but one of them.

Trump played Pelosi, "the Gang", and you..

He's such an idiot what does it make the rest of you that he played so well?
He didn’t play anybody. He made a stupid comment. That is all.

The only people he has played are Trumpers. You are spinning so fast you can’t decide if he was talking about them or not.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
He didn’t play anybody. He made a stupid comment. That is all.

The only people he has played are Trumpers. You are spinning so fast you can’t decide if he was talking about them or not.
The idiots and the media got played.. he didn't NAME anyone, they all identified themselves as America Haters..

Not ONE name.. Not one.. but he implied congresswomen (don't even state how many) that hated America need to leave and 4 women stood up said HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT US LIKE THAT!! HOW DARE YOU TELL US TO LEAVE!!

Seems to me there is no doubt which congresswomen hate their country now.

Midnightrider

The idiots and the media got played.. he didn't NAME anyone, they all identified themselves as America Haters..

Not ONE name.. Not one.. but he implied congresswomen (don't even state how many) that hated America need to leave and 4 women stood up said HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT US LIKE THAT!! HOW DARE YOU TELL US TO LEAVE!!

Seems to me there is no doubt which congresswomen hate their country now.
It’s like Trumpers are retarded enough to believe in 4D chess.....

Pick a lane. Either he was talking about them or he wasn’t. ‘He wasnt’ is a loser, but you can try that again if you want. The problem is that he was talking about those 4 congresswomen. The context was clear.

PsyOps

Pixelated

And yet you prove, again, you don't get Trump.

"The heart of the criticism". I mean this guy is criticized for things he never did. He's accused of committing crimes. He's been called an mother####er by one of the very people that is offended by his remarks. He's criticized for so-called 'concentration camps'. He's accused of separating families, when Obama separated more families than any president. He accused of being racist when he has a track record in his business and social dealings that prove the opposite. He falsely accused of collusion and obstruction; and proved innocent. Yet there are those that refuse to accept the truth.

The "heart of the criticism" is simply that he's Trump and is deserving of being hated; he had the nerve to beat Hillary. He's brash, crude, and in your face; and that makes people like you uncomfortable. Well, I'm tired of comfort, because comfort has gotten us nowhere. This country deserves a huge awaking, and Trump has done just that - woke people up. And he has brought out the worst of the worst for the country to see. He has exposed the left for how they really are.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It’s like Trumpers are retarded enough to believe in 4D chess.....

Pick a lane. Either he was talking about them or he wasn’t. ‘He wasnt’ is a loser, but you can try that again if you want. The problem is that he was talking about those 4 congresswomen. The context was clear.

Ah, but don't forget Trump targeted them because they are women of color; because he's a racist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And then the IMPEACHMENT!! screamers get a chance to vote on it....and they vote no.

:banghead:

Nancy made up some stupid story about how they just need a little more.... What she means is they got nothing except some hurt feels and if they vote to impeach over that there will be hell to pay.

Here's the vote:

Chris0nllyn

And then the IMPEACHMENT!! screamers get a chance to vote on it....and they vote no.

:banghead:

Nancy made up some stupid story about how they just need a little more.... What she means is they got nothing except some hurt feels and if they vote to impeach over that there will be hell to pay.

Here's the vote:

The guy has introduced articles of impeachment every year (this is his third time).

Pelosi (who doesn't want to impeach) had to choose. Table the bill, send it to die in committee, or pass it along to the GOP-majority Senate where it'll fail.