It's maddening

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He told 3 people born here, and another who has been a US citizen longer than his wife, to go back to their country.

nutz

My hypothesis is that when young people leave the creche and are willing to actually engage the world they would be amazed to find that the world doesn't look at all like what they've been told. In fact, they might find a world nicer and saner than what they been ingesting. They certainly would find it far more complicated than they've been led to believe.
I can only see that through the eyes of family and their friends. In my limited experience, there are two distinct groups of 20 somethings out there. One is either going to school and/or has full time employment. The other is not going to school or work and getting by off the generosity of others. The second group can tell you every bad thing thats happening in the world according to twitter, fb, etal.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
....... that your assertion may be correct about what young people believe, but says nothing about whether they are, in fact, correct (which is good, because then you would be wrong; they are not correct).

:nono:

My Main Man Yooper ..... that is the Implication

ALL TRUTH COMES FROM TWITTER

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
He told 3 people born here, and another who has been a US citizen longer than his wife, to go back to their country.
Not looking to argue, merely asking. Is it possible that the meaning was both literal and figurative? But that in both cases the "country" to which Trump was referring was the ladies' "states of mind"? (pun intended)

In light of the saying that we hold our country in our heart? Or as in, "Trump supporters take him seriously, but not literally; while Trump detractors take him literally, but not seriously"?

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But that in both cases the "country" to which Trump was referring was the ladies' "states of mind"? (pun intended)

I took the statement to mean ......

Country
State
County
City or Township

Basically Go Home, try your proposals their, come back and report how that worked out for you

This_person

Your cartoon fails to hammer home the actual point of the "controversy". (Shocker)

And, in the grand scheme of things, the only news worthy of more note is the question of Baron's choice of breakfast cereal.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Your cartoon fails to hammer home the actual point of the "controversy". (Shocker)

And it's obvious you missed Trump's point.

"If you think you have a better way of doing things, roll up your damn sleeves and get to work, like you were elected to do, and stop complaining about how I'm doing things, like I was elected to do."

Trump, as usual, worded things in a way that was designed to troll people like you, and took the bait like a hungry shark.

SamSpade

You know - it's hard for me to get in a lather over Trump saying something impolite or rude to people who have never STOPPED doing that, to him.

But even if he specifically said "why don't you all just go back where you CAME from?" - which is not what he said - I still don't see the part that is "racist". My brother-in-law - who died recently - used to repeatedly tell "Yankees" who moved south to his precious North Carolina to go back where they came from. When I moved HERE to Southern Maryland, I got a bit of that too. Why don't you go back to the DC suburbs?

It's certainly not 'polite'. But I don't see the racist part. These women are playing the race card EVERY time someone disagrees with them.
It's getting old.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Please highlight where he said ANY of those things

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Please highlight where he said ANY of those things
Of course I'm still waiting for you to name the ONE person who has had their property stolen through eminent domain.

I used to work at PennDOT in the same offices that handled eminent domain for the state. Most people prayed the state would take their property through eminent domain.

SamSpade

because NO White People were in ' The Squad '

So - they are immune to insult, because of race?
I read nothing specifically insulting to someone who was Hispanic or Black or Muslim (which isn't a race, but there you have it).
Anything and everything said about them could be said about just about anybody.

Is it too late for me to identify as another race?

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is it too late for me to identify as another race?

Hell no! Everything is mailable these days. Change to suit the moment!

Just be sure to "liberally" apply an overabundance of shrill self-righteous indignation and call anyone who disagrees a "bigot, Nazi, Racist" as needed.

:yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Your idiocy is tedious.
I'm sorry the truth hurt your feels..

Why don't you type his tweet in here, and point out where he names names.. also highlight where anything he said could be considered racist.

I'm glad you think the color of ones skis gives them immunity from critiques and even insults.. I'm sure they need your help.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You know - it's hard for me to get in a lather over Trump saying something impolite or rude to people who have never STOPPED doing that, to him.

Dear Republicans Rushing to Condemn Trump's Tweets: The MSM Still Hates You

In reality, the outrage mob is never satisfied:

[tweets at the link]

Whenever anyone on the right capitulates to the demands of the always-furious left it is never, ever sufficient.Two main issues are at play in the dynamics of this particular story.

The first is one that endures: progressives and Democrats despise Republicans no matter what. It has nothing to do with any given policy, it's that they have a totalitarian lust that fills them with the urge to destroy any viewpoint with which they disagree.

They all love to pretend that isn't so, and that they're only this combative now because of President Trump, which is garbage. Democrats have been saying that all Republicans are racist since I first became active in politics, and that was a long time ago.

They hate because they hate. It's what they do.

The other thing going on is that they've spent this year trying to make Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and her three progressive House newbie cohorts a protected class. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) can spew foul-mouthed anti-Semitic statements all day but anyone who dares denounce her is immediately branded an Islamophobic sexist.

Reactions: BOP