It's Michelle O's turn!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
They're really selling Michelle, so she can come out and really sell Barack.

Bann

PREMO Member
Barack grew up all the way on the other side of the continent from her. In Hawaii. :lol:

Ok, maybe she's just nervous.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
She's not really much of a public speaker. What kind of law does she practice?

Her hand gestures were driving me to the point of distraction. I came into the man-cave to check the forums. I just can't stand her anymore.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
. What kind of law does she practice?She's not really much of a public speaker

Her hand gestures were driving me to the point of distraction. I came into the man-cave to check the forums. I just can't stand her anymore.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...:crazy:

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

so what is the plan to give first class health care and top rate eductaion to everyone? hmmm

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member

The girls were cute talking with their daddy, though! And very well behaved at nearly 11pm, I must say. (as a mother of 2, I do say)

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

Bann said:

The girls were cute talking with their daddy, though! And very well behaved at nearly 11pm, I must say. (as a mother of 2, I do say)

its 10 there

Bann

PREMO Member

I really think she was holding back on some of her gestures & her mannerisms. Even in the cadence of her speech - she was holding back. It's not the same speech she'd give on the stump/campaign venues. This was toned down & tamed for middle America.

Bann

PREMO Member

its 10 there
\
OH! I totally forgot the time difference. I looked it up - it's actually 9pm there now

dn0121

Bann said:

its 10 there
\
OH! I totally forgot the time difference. I looked it up - it's actually 9pm there now

lol that's right I was thinking central

dn0121

u think she has a funny O-face?