Its National Clean Off Your Desk Day...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Soooo, why the delay? Hop to it hop sing! Anyone plan on honoring this special day? Take the plunge. Go ahead, toss out that Easter candy in that dish you offer coworkers daily. Valentines day is around the corner, refill then.

As for me I don't have to, my OCD's have constant control of that corner of my life. So all is well.

:coffee:

The memo was right here....somewhere...

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
a clean desk is the sign of a sick mind

So I cleaned off my primary desk in my home office, and straightened the secondary desk in my other home office, over the weekend. Those activities helped quiet the voices in my mind and helped me plan my next culinary conquest.

I shall be in the kitchen, inspecting and sharpening my instruments - I mean, cutlery - in the near future.

My desk at work is never cluttered for more than half a day, partly because it's so small and partly because I eat on it and partly because I usually have 2 laptops on it. Things are precisely aligned with the edges of my desk at all times. I keep a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels there so that I can ensure that it is clean a few times a week.

The thumbtacks on my bulletin board are sorted by color, and neatly aligned with the edge of the frame, and when I do have to post something on it, I align the document with the bulletin board frame and use four matching thumbtacks, carefully spaced 3/16" from each corner of the paper.

Last edited:
So I cleaned off my primary desk in my home office, and straightened the secondary desk in my other home office, over the weekend. Those activities helped quiet the voices in my mind and helped me plan my next culinary conquest.

I shall be in the kitchen, inspecting and sharpening my instruments - I mean, cutlery - in the near future.

My desk at work is never cluttered for more than half a day, partly because it's so small and partly because I eat on it and partly because I usually have 2 laptops on it. Things are precisely aligned with the edges of my desk at all times. I keep a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels there so that I can ensure that it is clean a few times a week.

The thumbtacks on my bulletin board are sorted by color, and neatly aligned with the edge of the frame, and when I do have to post something on it, I align the document with the bulletin board frame and use four matching thumbtacks, carefully spaced 3/16" from each corner of the paper.

Can you say, "anal" ?

I knew you could....

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

Loooove it.

:coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My desk is always neat & tidy, so I had more time to do other things. :diva: