It's one left-wing riot after another, but leftist leaders have decided the problem is YOU!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The crack political team over at The Washington Post has uncovered a brand new species of fake news they think you need to know about: Imaginary left-wing mobs.

In a piece posted this week, The Post explained that in order to win the midterm elections, those Republicans have "cast the Trump resistance movement as an angry mob."

Now, “cast” is ,of course, used here as a synonym for misrepresented. The Washington Post wants you to know that these mobs are not real. They're an illusion.

That may surprise you, because you may have recently seen videos of prominent Republicans being chased out of restaurants by screaming progressives. You may have even read news accounts about how a Republican congressman named Steve Scalise was shot with a high-powered rifle by a Bernie Sanders supporter.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...ftist-leaders-have-decided-the-problem-is-you

So who are YOU going to believe? That Bastion of Truth... The Washington Post or your' own lying eyes and ears?

Last edited:

GregV814

where is Leonard Nimoy when you need him. Brian Williams interviewed both Nimoy and Robert Stack ON THEIR RESPECTIVE DEATHBEDS and reported that both not only believed in ghosts but have seen them in action.. Williams' account from the interviews chronicled both were in St. Petersburg when there was a time for a change....they killed the Czar and his ministers.....they drove a tank, held a Generals rank when the Britzkreig raged.....wow!!!!

So its possible that poltergeists are to blame for the perceived democratic rage....

22AcaciaAve

No, you all just don't understand. It's all ok because the left is not in power. Any means to retake power is acceptable. Once back in power, a call to civility will be in order. Hillary Clinton told us so. :wah:

Hillary Clinton says the time for civility is over.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news.../09/hillary-clinton-cnn-interview/1578636002/

SamSpade

What I get is, they went ballistic every time the word "mob" was used. The weird thing is, I don't know WHAT the objection was, because they were not
assuming the word "mob" was used in the mafia/organized crime sense. They were using it in the "reaction of a group of people" sense, in that someone
was being attacked in their car or harassed by a group at a restaurant. Which is precisely a mob. Mob mentality.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What I get is, they went ballistic every time the word "mob" was used. The weird thing is, I don't know WHAT the objection was, because they were not
assuming the word "mob" was used in the mafia/organized crime sense. They were using it in the "reaction of a group of people" sense, in that someone
was being attacked in their car or harassed by a group at a restaurant. Which is precisely a mob. Mob mentality.
They object to being called what they are, a mob.

They get to wear antifa around their necks, just like Hitler and his brown shirts. And now they're creating a whole cornucopia of new mob groups.

glhs837

Power with Control
They object to being called what they are, a mob.

They get to wear antifa around their necks, just like Hitler and his brown shirts. And now they're creating a whole cornucopia of new mob groups.

Keep in mind, some of these mobs are NOT antifa, but "regular" folks. The ones who have been stalking Senators through the halls of the Senate, screaming at them. The ones harass and try to intimidate people in restaurants. To me, they are in a sense more worrisome, speaking socially, than antifa.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Washington Post wants you to know that these mobs are not real. They're an illusion.

I posted up a couple of days ago:

CNN Brooke Baldwin Interrupting Senior Daily Beast columnist and CNN contributor Matt Lewis,

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36933/watch-cnns-brooke-baldwin-has-freak-out-over-m-ryan-saavedra

"I believe it’s the overreaction of the Left," Lewis continued. "When you see people like Ted Cruz getting chased out of restaurants by a mob— "

Baldwin cut off Lewis, "Oh, you’re not going to use the 'mob' word here."

"It’s totally a mob," Lewis replied. "It is without a doubt. There’s no other word for it."

Baldwin continued to interrupt him as he tried to explain why the far-left activists were a mob, later saying she wanted to move past the "m-word."

well at least the Daily Beast Columnist is honest in this instance

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Keep in mind, some of these mobs are NOT antifa, but "regular" folks. The ones who have been stalking Senators through the halls of the Senate, screaming at them.

2 women, a mob does not make ..... but a 1/2 doz or more all surrounding someone that is a 'mob' or a GANG

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They were using it in the "reaction of a group of people" sense, in that someone was being attacked in their car or harassed by a group at a restaurant.

Which is precisely a mob. Mob mentality.

but that sense sounds 'violent' .... these people are not violent only loudly passionate

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They sure sound and act like a mob.

mob

[mäb]

NOUN

VERB

• crowd around (someone) in an unruly and excitable way in order to admire or attack them.
    "he was mobbed by autograph hunters"
    synonyms:
    surround · swarm around · besiege · jostle · harass · set upon · fall on · [more]

glhs837

Power with Control
2 women, a mob does not make ..... but a 1/2 doz or more all surrounding someone that is a 'mob' or a GANG

I wasnt referring to the two Flakers, but rather the ones travelling in a mob, screaming "Shame" and otherwise yelling at people .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"Mob" has a negative connotation - as it should. The Stalinists have their marching orders: "attacking people we hate is not negative, it's positive, and must be presented in that light." Brooke is just following orders.

Unfortunately for them, normal Americans - read: most of us - are appalled and terrified by these intimidation tactics and we see them for what they are. So CNN et. al. can polish turds and play word games all they want, but the videos are widely available on the internet and are being shared widely on social media. You no longer have to watch Fox to see what's going on in this country.

Man, I gotta tell you - I'm not seeing a blue wave in November.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wasnt referring to the two Flakers, but rather the ones travelling in a mob, screaming "Shame" and otherwise yelling at people .

The ones scratching at the doors of the Supreme Court like animals.

The ones taking over the streets of Portland and threatening motorists.

The ones massing in front of people's homes and descending on them while they're trying to have a meal.

BOP

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/11/...J3WbZEgPNTRfVntImyf8L5D1xZbBqvkW1tUSfgEMibQq0

St. Louis radio host Tony Colombo told The Daily Caller on Thursday that despite the media’s attempts to recast them as peaceful, “mob is exactly the correct word” to describe the anti-Kavanaugh protesters. “All it would take is one person to incite the crowd.”

And Colombo should know; he had some up-close and personal experience with a mob just a few years ago. For a total of about 12 days, he reported from the ground in Ferguson from the shooting death of Michael Brown to the prosecutor’s decision not to bring charges against officer Darren Wilson.

SamSpade

Man, I gotta tell you - I'm not seeing a blue wave in November.

RCP shows in INCREASE in Senate seats for the GOP - and it may well be that Heller in Nevada will retain his seat.

Tracking the House is slightly more difficult, but the number to see at RCP is the total for D or R on the map -
the number of tossups is decreasing, and the numbers are drifting right. At one point, the number of seats
that were soldily, likely and leaning R were in the 180's. As of this writing, they're at 199 with 32 tossups.
And a close look at some of those tossups will reveal races that really aren't competitive.

A recent poll for example show Donna Shalala *losing* the 27th district in Florida by two points.
Now - it's ONE poll, which is never great to go on - but Trump LOST this district in 2016 - by 19 points.
Shalala's campaign says their internal polling is better - and it was - three weeks ago. And by a mere
4 points.

I STILL think they'll win the House - but by a squeaker. It's times like this I do wish we had a few
Libertarians in the House, because they'd control that "middle" vote.