It's raining so lets talk football!

dolemite

:gossip: Let's start with Pop Warner, How is practice going for your little guys? Are they having a good time? Best of luck on the upcoming season.

Now onto High School i'm rooting for GMHS as always Class of '97! Go Hornets.I know that they have a great kid going there. He'll be on the Freshmen Squad position RB/S lighting speed. Nickname is "CHUG" watch for him to put GMHS back on the map. :yahoo:

Has anyone seen Rykens football new stadium? One word 'AWESOME' it'll be exciting to see different schools travel to St.Mary's County maybe we'll get more local kids in to college. Good Luck to you guys as well.

Moving on to College:coffee::popcorn: i'll be rooting for UVA Cavaliers. They fired Coach Groh it'll be interesting to see how the new head coach does.

:duel: This brings us on to the NFL Washington Redskins over here baby:yahoo: I hope my boys excel I know you seen the 1st preseason game. Buffalo Bills who? Yeah my boys looked good out there. After, attending two training camps this year. Yep I support my team unlike Dallas Cowgirls fan. I know I know you guys will jump all over this forum because you guys love to debate over who the best team is. We all know deep down inside it's THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!! HaHa I put that in all caps for a reason. Please bring on your sports mind and lets talk Football keep it sweet now. Things could get heated lol:jerry:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
:gossip: Let's start with Pop Warner, How is practice going for your little guys? Are they having a good time? Best of luck on the upcoming season.

You know it's the best time of the year!!!

Now onto High School i'm rooting for GMHS as always Class of '97! Go Hornets.I know that they have a great kid going there. He'll be on the Freshmen Squad position RB/S lighting speed. Nickname is "CHUG" watch for him to put GMHS back on the map. :yahoo:

I didn't realize he was starting HS...wonder if he will stay on the freshman squad...either way...he is darn good!

Has anyone seen Rykens football new stadium? One word 'AWESOME' it'll be exciting to see different schools travel to St.Mary's County maybe we'll get more local kids in to college. Good Luck to you guys as well.

Nice!

Moving on to College:coffee::popcorn: i'll be rooting for UVA Cavaliers. They fired Coach Groh it'll be interesting to see how the new head coach does.

:duel: This brings us on to the NFL Washington Redskins over here baby:yahoo: I hope my boys excel I know you seen the 1st preseason game. Buffalo Bills who? Yeah my boys looked good out there. After, attending two training camps this year. Yep I support my team unlike Dallas Cowgirls fan. I know I know you guys will jump all over this forum because you guys love to debate over who the best team is. We all know deep down inside it's THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!! HaHa I put that in all caps for a reason. Please bring on your sports mind and lets talk Football keep it sweet now. Things could get heated lol:jerry:

Oh yeah!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
The Bills are horrible and it was a preseason game.....as a Browns fan the only enjoyment I get out of the NFL season is listening to the hopes and dreams of Redskins fans crushed by week 5...this year will be no different...

It could be worse though...you could be a Browns fan and never have hopes and dreams to begin with...lol

dolemite

Yes Maxima he's in 9th and his brother is in 11th time surely does fly. I saw him over the summer. The boy is cut up, looks like he's been training. Hope he sticks to it.

dolemite

The Bills are horrible and it was a preseason game.....as a Browns fan the only enjoyment I get out of the NFL season is listening to the hopes and dreams of Redskins fans crushed by week 5...this year will be no different...

It could be worse though...you could be a Browns fan and never have hopes and dreams to begin with...lol

Horrible but there a NFL team this was a WARNING for the league. Browns:whistle::cds: I'd root for the Rams before I cheer for them. LOL