It's that time again....

kmbetit

K Betit
So, I swear it's not just because i'm lazy (or because I hate body clipping :whistle:), but does anyone know of anybody that will come out to my farm and body clip (and does a good job? I can butcher my horse with my crappy clippers for free :lmao:) and how much they charge? And/or a good place to get clippers fixed? (Clippers being fixed would be ideal!)

My good Osters died about 3/4 of the way through last years clip, took me a week to buy a new set of cheap clippers, and finished with an uneven horse. Needless to say, my cheap clippers will not survive another body clip. And I can't seem to find anywhere to get my Osters fixed. Called them, but they were NOT helpful. Does anyone know of anywhere to get clippers serviced?

Sparks

So, I swear it's not just because i'm lazy (or because I hate body clipping :whistle:), but does anyone know of anybody that will come out to my farm and body clip (and does a good job? I can butcher my horse with my crappy clippers for free :lmao:) and how much they charge? And/or a good place to get clippers fixed? (Clippers being fixed would be ideal!)

My good Osters died about 3/4 of the way through last years clip, took me a week to buy a new set of cheap clippers, and finished with an uneven horse. Needless to say, my cheap clippers will not survive another body clip. And I can't seem to find anywhere to get my Osters fixed. Called them, but they were NOT helpful. Does anyone know of anywhere to get clippers serviced?

I have a friend who would probably do it if she has time. I'd guess it would cost you around $125.00 for a full clip.

Robin

P. M. Paso she might know who to send them to. I would say oster. they will repair them but it could be costly. Have no Idea who local to send them.

G

GVF

If you can't find anyone, I clip some on the side. PM me if you can't find anyone.

Eventer29

Id volunteer, I'm pretty good with the clippers. Had a cushings pony who had to be shaved 2x a year. But my allergies are driving me nutts lately, dont think i could handle the clipping. If i can find my body clippers you sould maybe borrow them if you cant find a place to fix yours.

kmbetit

K Betit
Thanks guys!! Apparently there is a really good clipper vendor out at the Morgan Grand Nationals this week that will service clippers and send them back. I'm having a friend take them out, said it usually takes him just a couple weeks. But thank you all for the help!! Hopefully it works. Otherwise it's probably just going to be better to buy a set of decent clippers, i'll have to do it eventually anyway. hehe. thanks again!

bnsmith39590

dont know if you know elm, loveville leather, if you dont try to take a trip there some time. anyways, i asked if they did anything with clippers and he said no but there is a guy down around him that fixes them and sharpens blades an stuff. sorry i cant think of the name but if you go to elm any time soon ask him

kmbetit

K Betit
dont know if you know elm, loveville leather, if you dont try to take a trip there some time. anyways, i asked if they did anything with clippers and he said no but there is a guy down around him that fixes them and sharpens blades an stuff. sorry i cant think of the name but if you go to elm any time soon ask him

I was actually going to ask Elm, but it's so far to drive down there, and it's not like I could call him and ask him if he did clippers. :lmao: But next time I am down there I will definately get the name, finding someone to sharpen blades can also be difficult.