It's the Pistons vs the Celtics Next!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't know who will win but I hope the Pistons take it.

The Celtics have disappointed in the playoffs so far.

thurley42

HY;FR
Celts in 6 games (maybe 5)...

You have obviously been doing too much cardio and not eating enough. The Celtics barely got by the Hawks, and barely got by my Cavs (ie King James)

The fact of the matter is the Celtics are either tired, overrated, or a little of both. The Cavs don't have the team to go deep in the playoffs because Lebron is only one man and doesn't get production from the 4 other players on the floor. He gave the ball up 4 possessions last night in the last 5 minutes of the game and no points came out of it, they were either bricks or turnovers. West tried to step up but when Wallace can't quit fouling and Pavlovic and Sczcerbiak think it's their god given duty to throw the ball up every time it touches their hands they essentially give the game to the Celtics.

The Pistons are too experienced in the post season and have way too many weapons. I say Pistons in 5.:diva::peace:

The more important question is Rampage or Griffin....

warneckutz

You have obviously been doing too much cardio and not eating enough. The Celtics barely got by the Hawks, and barely got by my Cavs (ie King James)

The fact of the matter is the Celtics are either tired, overrated, or a little of both. The Cavs don't have the team to go deep in the playoffs because Lebron is only one man and doesn't get production from the 4 other players on the floor. He gave the ball up 4 possessions last night in the last 5 minutes of the game and no points came out of it, they were either bricks or turnovers. West tried to step up but when Wallace can't quit fouling and Pavlovic and Sczcerbiak think it's their god given duty to throw the ball up every time it touches their hands they essentially give the game to the Celtics.

The Pistons are too experienced in the post season and have way too many weapons. I say Pistons in 5.:diva::peace:

I watched every game of theirs against the Cavs (I was cheering for LeBron, but, eh), and I saw the last two games against the Hawks... I think the Celts are going to turn things around...

Just a guess... I'd REALLY like to see N.O. make it to the Finals.

thurley42

HY;FR
I watched every game of theirs against the Cavs (I was cheering for LeBron, but, eh), and I saw the last two games against the Hawks... I think the Celts are going to turn things around...

Just a guess... I'd REALLY like to see N.O. make it to the Finals.

Yeah...CP is awesome...

I really wish Lebron had one more playmaker that could consistently perform. All the Celtics really had to do was beat up Lebron and the rest was cake...

My hatred of all things Boston is preventing me from rooting for KG

warneckutz

Yeah...CP is awesome...

I really wish Lebron had one more playmaker that could consistently perform. All the Celtics really had to do was beat up Lebron and the rest was cake...

My hatred of all things Boston is preventing me from rooting for KG

If the Cavs had won, I'd cheer for the Cavs... I'm not much of a Detroit fan and good things are happening because of Chris Paul and the Hornets...

warneckutz

:yay:

:pete:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ok Celtic fans, time to celebrate!

The team sure did win it in style!

Gotta love it when Paul Pierce doused Doc Rivers with a bucket of Gatorade!:killingme