Its Time!

heirofaragon

Hello everyone!

It's that time again to start planning for Horse Science School.

We will be having a planning meeting April 11, 2009 at 4:00pm at Oakridge Park. We will need a lot of volunteers to get the camp started and planned for this year. If we don't get enough, we will be forced to cancel HSS. The following are areas we will need help in:

Food Coordinator
Crafts Coordinator
Daily Volunteers: Ring (set up and take down), Coolers, Food, tents, etc
Barn moms/dads
ETC!!!

Please call or email if you can attend the meeting and which area you will be interested in assisting with.

Thank you,
Wendy Waggener, President, wendyw0928@yahoo.com
Carrie Parent, Vice President, ctpmgp@yahoo.com

If you want the phone numbers, email ctpmgp@yahoo.com

erinjograves

Hello everyone!

It's that time again to start planning for Horse Science School.

We will be having a planning meeting April 11, 2009 at 4:00pm at Oakridge Park. We will need a lot of volunteers to get the camp started and planned for this year. If we don't get enough, we will be forced to cancel HSS. The following are areas we will need help in:

Food Coordinator
Crafts Coordinator
Daily Volunteers: Ring (set up and take down), Coolers, Food, tents, etc
Barn moms/dads
ETC!!!

Please call or email if you can attend the meeting and which area you will be interested in assisting with.

Thank you,

If you want the phone numbers, email ctpmgp@yahoo.com

Can you guys let me know what it entails being a Barn Mom?

lovemyber135

Can you guys let me know what it entails being a Barn Mom?

i can tell you that! we had the best barn mom ever last year...just keep everything together in your barn and make sure everyone does their chores and their stalls are clean and they have plenty of water and such

heirofaragon

Next meeting is on April 23 6:30 at Oakridge park. Packets will be distributed after a brief meeting. Also,there will be a $100 deposit with completed packet.

Any questions Contact

Or Contact Carrie's Daughter here,Casie

Barn Mom- in charge of kids in their row of stable, tacking up help, pretty much just watching the kids, help with the horses in morning and evening and rounding up kids in case of storms, running round helping is a big part of it
Erin, my mom says they want you as an instructor, she volunteers to take care of your little girl for ya if needed.