"itsbob"

donbarzini

What kinda MO-ron gets picked off of 1st base in the 8th inning when you're the tieing run? Here's your sign.

Woodyspda

What kinda MO-ron gets picked off of 1st base in the 8th inning when you're the tieing run? Here's your sign.

He was picked off by Pap. Pap usually doesn't worry about guys at first with a lead. He tends to focus on the schlub at the plate. Last night he changed things up a bit. No way Holliday could have known going by the scouting report.

donbarzini

Looking at replay, it looks like he was looking at 3rd base coach.

Rule #1: Get the sign while you're on the bag

itsbob

I bowl overhand
THAT was AWESOME...

I tuned in at the beginning of the game planning on wathcing 3 or 4 innings.. Rockies went up 1-0.. Then 1-1... then 1-2.. Then i got sucked in HAD to watch the rest of the game..

FIVE hits for the Rockies, and four from the same person.. HARD to put runs on the board that way.

I stayed up for the rest of the game.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
THAT was AWESOME...

I tuned in at the beginning of the game planning on wathcing 3 or 4 innings.. Rockies went up 1-0.. Then 1-1... then 1-2.. Then i got sucked in HAD to watch the rest of the game..

FIVE hits for the Rockies, and four from the same person.. HARD to put runs on the board that way.

I stayed up for the rest of the game.

I fell asleep after all. Couldn't hang :ohwell:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I fell asleep after all. Couldn't hang :ohwell:

:yeahthat: I think the game started watching me in about the 7th inning.

Of course, I can't sleep when the beat the crap out of them, and when the game's close, I crash. :ohwell:

Good thing the Terps play in the afternoon. I should be able to make it from the College Park in time to catch the game tomorrow night.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
:yeahthat: I think the game started watching me in about the 7th inning.

Of course, I can't sleep when the beat the crap out of them, and when the game's close, I crash. :ohwell:

Good thing the Terps play in the afternoon. I should be able to make it from the College Park in time to catch the game tomorrow night.

I woke up sitting up. Not sure what time it was and if the game was even on. :lol: Turned the tv and lights off. Bounced off the hallway walls in the dark to bed. :otter: :lol:

Of what I saw, it was an exciting game. Yeah blow outs are no fun, I get bored. :yawn:

Wow you got a busy day tomorrow. Terps need a win to bring moral back. Gonna be a cold one but sunny. 70 for the high. Bundle up.
3:30 game. You should be back in plenty of time to get that seat warm for the Boston game. :yay: