Ivanka Trump- lost your job. Try something new!

Crabcatcher79

No one voted for anyone in a President's cabinet or administration. I didn't vote for Susan Rice, did you? I didn't vote for Eric Holder or Valerie Jarrett or any of those grifters, and yet there they were.

You're just a whiny little crybaby who parrots the ridiculous talking points your masters program you with. AND you want everyone to do everything for you. WAH! Find me a job! WAH! Tell me how to wash my hands! WAH! Why can't I have money I didn't earn that doesn't belong to me!

:rolleyes:

No but you entrusted the person you voted for to make qualified appointments.

What are Ivanka’s qualifications?

How does running my own company and wanting to be taxed at a higher rate to ensure everyone has health care mean I want free stuff?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Why would there be. That’s his job. That he is hoping to be elected on

She is a rich socialite who should have no place in our government. No one voted for her.
So your dumbass believes the virus was something that could be controlled?? BUT do tell.. is 130,000 more or less than 2 million??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
No but you entrusted the person you voted for to make qualified appointments.

What are Ivanka’s qualifications?

How does running my own company and wanting to be taxed at a higher rate to ensure everyone has health care mean I want free stuff?
What were Michelle's qualifications??

But lets back up a minute.. please, if you would.. provide a list of ALL the qualifications for each cabinet position, and each White House Appointee..

Crabcatcher79

So your dumbass believes the virus was something that could be controlled?? BUT do tell.. is 130,000 more or less than 2 million??

Of course it could. Italy, Spain were the second most infected countries and they got it under control. As did many other countries.
What do the countries that can’t get it under control have in common?
Presidents that bumbled the response.

Seems hypocritical to dismiss 135,000 but still blame Hillary for four deaths at Benghazi.

Scat

Of course it could. Italy, Spain were the second most infected countries and they got it under control. As did many other countries.

Seems hypocritical to dismiss 135,000 but still blame Hillary for four deaths at Benghazi.
And what is there population count (each, not total)? How so was their national plan more responsive than each otf the 52 states plans have been?

Crabcatcher79

And what is there population count (each, not total)? How so was their national plan more responsive than each otf the 52 states plans have been?

Look it up. Feel free. You’ll learn something.

Stop defending a blithering idiot. It’s not a great look.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Crabby epitomizes a country that has become entitled. No sense of self-preservation. It doesn't occur to people like Crabby that, when times get hard, you word harder. You lose your job, find another one. Find anything that will put food in your children's bellies, pay the bills, keep you going. I'm not above taking whatever work I can find, multiple jobs, to make ends meet. Nobody owes you anything. You lose your job, you owe it to yourself to get out there and find another one. That's how life has always been since the beginning of civilization. But, you damn liberals feel you're owed when times get tough. Getting out there and working your ass off isn't in your thinking. You've been coddled all your life. Now life is hitting you square in the face and you don't have a clue what to do.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

You mean Democratic Mayors and Governors that screwed it up.. but NOT doing that was suggested.. but do tell, where were the most fatalities from Corona??

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
She is a rich socialite who should have no place in our government. No one voted for her.

You really are clueless ......

The same thing can be said FOR ANY ADMINISTRATION Who Hires White House Staff

I did not vote for Obama's Buddy Valerie Jarrett .... she severed what 8 yrs ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There are a million opportunities out there but people get stuck in their rut and tunnel visioned.

:yay:

I've had about 20 different jobs since I got out of the Military in 1988

Dishwasher in a Hospital
Pumping Gas
Bouncer in a Bar
Delivered UPS
Plumber
Electrician [One employer in 2000 we put up about 8 CVS Stores in 10 Months]
Carpenter
Short Order Cook @ Friendly's
Auto Repair [in some guys driveway for 40% of the labor rates]
Copier Repair Company Parts Dept [delivering parts ]
Courier
Started my IT Career in 2000
Help Desk
Sys Admin
Network Admin
Managed an IT Dept for a Fortune 500 Business
Small Business IT Consultant

Toxick

Splat
She was First Lady moron

Psst... ****ing the president isn't a qualification.

While I agree that Ivanka is unelected and unaccountable, and at best she should be "advisor", the same can be said about Mrs. Obama.

Same for Hillary when Bill was president.
They were unelected, and unaccountable and to claim that they're qualified by injection is pretty lame. Qualifications are not sexually transmitted, nor genetic.