I've been thinking about,

jamesbond007

Lately, talking with a few people, i've convinced myself that i want to start showing my monster in jumpers.

Anyone know of a good small show to start out at?

We school around 3'3 easily at home but i'm too big of a pansy to go any higher then 3'6 on him. I know he could do it, but being on a 14.3 and a half hh, it's pretty intimidating coming up to a big jump.

I still need a trainer too.. man.

Any ideas? I'm willing to travel for a good trainer. There's not very many in good ol' chuck county anymore.

Duckz

Lately, talking with a few people, i've convinced myself that i want to start showing my monster in jumpers.

Anyone know of a good small show to start out at?

We school around 3'3 easily at home but i'm too big of a pansy to go any higher then 3'6 on him. I know he could do it, but being on a 14.3 and a half hh, it's pretty intimidating coming up to a big jump.

I still need a trainer too.. man.

Any ideas? I'm willing to travel for a good trainer. There's not very many in good ol' chuck county anymore.

AMIT in Leonardtown is having a schooling jumper show this Sunday. Fences are only up to 3' but its a fun no-stress show.

PM me your location, if you're in the north end of Charles I might have some recommendations :howdy: