I've got hay !!

natbugs

I had a load of timothy mix brought in from upstate NY .but the farmer is now sold out. I needed more. I found another farmer in upstate Ny that also has 1st cutting timothy mix....40 lbs bales.....I am getting another load and will sell some. it maybe delivered in the middle of the week...you would need to be here to pick up your order when it come in.I have no room to store. the truck has to be unloaded in 2 hours or they start charging more...anyway $5.00 a bale. you are welcome to stop by and see the hay I just got. it is from a different farmer, but same type hay and same area.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
natbugs said:
I had a load of timothy mix brought in from upstate NY .but the farmer is now sold out. I needed more. I found another farmer in upstate Ny that also has 1st cutting timothy mix....40 lbs bales.....I am getting another load and will sell some. it maybe delivered in the middle of the week...you would need to be here to pick up your order when it come in.I have no room to store. the truck has to be unloaded in 2 hours or they start charging more...anyway $5.00 a bale. you are welcome to stop by and see the hay I just got. it is from a different farmer, but same type hay and same area.

I wouldn't mind stopping by.. Are you going to be around today? This afternoon?

natbugs

come on by. go mackall rd 4 1/2 miles to garrity rd. make a left on garrity. we are the second drive on the left.....follow to the top of the hill , you will see the horse barn.I will be there unless it is 3:30 ...kids getting off the bus.....

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
natbugs said:
come on by. go mackall rd 4 1/2 miles to garrity rd. make a left on garrity. we are the second drive on the left.....follow to the top of the hill , you will see the horse barn.I will be there unless it is 3:30 ...kids getting off the bus.....

I'll try to stop by at about 3 or 3:15.. if that's okay...
I'll have the kids with me :howdy: :cartwheel

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I need to smack my cousin.... Last time he bailed he had it set too big, bales around 60-80 pounds, big long ones. Sold them for 2.50 I keep trying to talk him into letting me sell them for him but he doesn't want to mess with it. He always sells out to the same 2 or 3 people.... Which I guess so at that price.

jacbro

You should let GreenWell state park equestain know ya got some hay. I know they are going to need some.lol

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Magnum said:
I need to smack my cousin.... Last time he bailed he had it set too big, bales around 60-80 pounds, big long ones. Sold them for 2.50 I keep trying to talk him into letting me sell them for him but he doesn't want to mess with it. He always sells out to the same 2 or 3 people.... Which I guess so at that price.[/QUOTE

You are SUCH a tease.... your cuz needs to share. :starcat:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
natbugs said:
They are trying to get it here on Wed, sept 5th.....I have about 350 bales still available

If it's def on Weds they're coming.. I'll take off work. If not, let us know!
Thanks Natbugs! You rock.:larry:

natbugs

I will confirm with the shipper today I hope!!. the last load (different shipper) was coming at 9 am , got here 11:30...yikes....but we are using a different company this time.I have to rally the troops to unload all this hay.

natbugs

I am going to get another load brought in on a weekend , maybe the 15th?? is that better for some to be able to pick up on a saturday?I still have 120 bales available from the sept 5th load.but lots want some just can not come on a weekday

natbugs

sept 5th between 12-4...to drop off this load...hope to have another broughht in sat sept 15th.letme know if anyone wants some of that load

natbugs

as of now that load is all sold. I do plan on another sept 15th if I can get the shippers here that day.if you want to email your contact info I can call if someone backs out of their hay on the 5th.

natbugs

I have another load paid for and due on saturday the 15th.still have 300 bales avaiable from this load.