J. Ashton (Jeff) Moore Clinic 5/26-27

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I got some e-mails about upcoming clinics and thought you might be interested.

J. Ashton (Jeff) Moore, who is an expert in biomechanics and teaches portions of the USDF 'L" program, will be giving a clinic on May 26 & 27 at Evergreen Stables in Fulton, Maryland. The cost will be $120 per 45-minute private lesson. Auditing is $30 per day.
Jeff is very approachable, practical, and teaches riders of all levels on all kinds of horses. He is a judge and trainer based in California which experience in hunter, jumper, eventing, dressage, and vaulting. This clinic is I believe dressage related. Jeff is an FEI judge and trains Grand Prix horses in Ca.

The clinic will be held at Evergreen Stables in Fulton, Maryland (corner of 29 and 216, near Columbia, Maryland). Evergreen has a very nice indoor as well as outdoor rings, wash stalls, easily accessible parking, and is close to amenities such as restaurants and lodging. Overnight stabling for your horse is available for a modest fee.

If interested, please contact Dr. Rebecca Yount at 301- 343-3814 or rebecca.yount@pvda.org.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
That sounds like a good clinic, but I think I'm going to venture up to Garrison Forrest for the Greg Best Clinic (May 23rd to 25th) for a few days. The farm in Fulton is very nice. When it was a Hunter Barn way back when it was a nice place to show. Think they even had the HCHSA Finally Show there a time or two.

Hey Devine do you want to come to the Greg Best Clinic?

Last edited: