J6 Committiee - An Imperial Power Unto Themselves

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

J6 Committee Hires Another Television Producer To Dramatize Show Trials

The committee’s employment of television news producers to dramatize its proceedings showcases how the partisan probe has approached its work of persecuting political opponents in a public forum absent a legitimate defense. The panel’s series of summer hearings possesses all the hallmarks of the Soviet-era show trials in the 1930s where regime dissidents were dragged before the public courts and declared guilty without fair representation.

In March, Democrats on the committee conceded the panel’s work was all about smearing the political opposition ahead of the November midterms.

“Jan. 6 committee faces a thorny challenge: Persuading the public to care,” headlined The Washington Post in a story that chronicled staffers’ anxieties over making a three-hour riot which happened more than 18 months ago interesting to the broader public.

“Their challenge: Making the public care deeply — and read hundreds of pages more — about an event that happened more than a year ago, and that many Americans feel they already understand,” the Post reported, followed by the passage below (emphasis added):

They’ll attempt to do so this spring through public hearings, along with a potential interim report and a final report that will be published ahead of the November midterms — with the findings likely a key part of the Democrats midterm strategy. They hope their recommendations to prevent another insurrection will be adopted, but also that their work will repel voters from Republicans who they say helped propel the attack.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In Thursday’s hearing, Chairman Bennie Thompson started it off with a video (just because he has COVID doesn’t mean he’s going to skip out on having his face seen in prime time television, some things are more important than a pandemic) in which he talked about the “armed and violent mob savagely beating and killing law enforcement officers.”

That is a lie. That is an easily proven lie. Not one single legacy media outlet called it out. No police officers were killed that day. One died the next day from natural causes, two others committed suicide weeks later for reasons unknown. But Democrats would have you believe those suicides were due to a bad day at work a month earlier, which is absurd and gross.

But Democrats never have to worry about their lies being called out by people who, presumably ironically for a laugh, proudly proclaim they “speak truth to power.”

I forced myself to watch Thursday, I couldn’t force myself to care. I haven’t cared since about day 2. The lies of the left about January 6th are the bigger “threat to democracy” than a bunch of people taking selfies inside the rotunda that day.

This was as much of a coup as a bowl of soup. What was the plan? To chant in the halls and…what? And why were Capitol Police letting marchers into the building, holding open the doors? Why is there no curiosity about that from Democrats? Because they know it wasn’t a coup.

herb749

In Thursday’s hearing, Chairman Bennie Thompson started it off with a video (just because he has COVID doesn’t mean he’s going to skip out on having his face seen in prime time television, some things are more important than a pandemic) in which he talked about the “armed and violent mob savagely beating and killing law enforcement officers.”

That is a lie. That is an easily proven lie. Not one single legacy media outlet called it out. No police officers were killed that day. One died the next day from natural causes, two others committed suicide weeks later for reasons unknown. But Democrats would have you believe those suicides were due to a bad day at work a month earlier, which is absurd and gross.

But Democrats never have to worry about their lies being called out by people who, presumably ironically for a laugh, proudly proclaim they “speak truth to power.”

I forced myself to watch Thursday, I couldn’t force myself to care. I haven’t cared since about day 2. The lies of the left about January 6th are the bigger “threat to democracy” than a bunch of people taking selfies inside the rotunda that day.

This was as much of a coup as a bowl of soup. What was the plan? To chant in the halls and…what? And why were Capitol Police letting marchers into the building, holding open the doors? Why is there no curiosity about that from Democrats? Because they know it wasn’t a coup.

Maybe they should be interviewing the police who held the doors open to ask them why.

herb749

Another tv producer that Cheney can audition for .

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is just a way for them to get the message out that resistance is futile. They will control the fate of the country and if you dare have a different plan, they will employ an endless barrage of government financed attacks against you and anyone you associate with. They have an endless supply of money and time to persecute and prosecute anyone who dares question their "leadership" and illegal practices they employ to hold the power. Once they prove that someone as powerful and wealthy as Trump can be brought to his knees, the common man doesn't have a chance against the wheels of big government.

In days gone by, the whole of this J6 committee would have been dipped in tar, rolled in feathers, and had their asses kicked all the way back to their home turf. Any member of congress that participated would be stripped of their power and ill-gotten wealth and their families disgraced for decades into the future.

What really scares me is that there are people that watch this shitshow and believe that what they are doing is righteous and just. I hate to say it about my fellow Americans, but these people that eat this crap up and propagate the lies, do not deserve to live in a free country. They belong in some third world country with a strong armed dictator and given daily rations of state fabricated news to feed their delusions.

The J6 committee is a soap opera for the stupid. All participants should be placed in stocks in front of the Capitol and left there until vultures pick their bones clean as a reminder that they serve at our pleasure and we're tired of their bullshit. What a ****ing waste of tax dollars.

Last edited:

Hijinx

The reason that people got in to the Capitol can be laid on one woman.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

She set this whole play up. A plan hatched in the sick mind of an old ,demented ,rich, ice cream eating hag with way too much power.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Mocking of Josh Hawley Exposes the Real Intention of These January 6 Hearings

Okay, let's just say it. Last night was not good for Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO). The Missouri Republican got mentioned during yesterday's January 6 hearing. He showed protesters a sign of solidarity on that day by raising his fists. When they breached the Capitol Building, security footage showed him scurrying away. It's a little funny, but since Democrats have nothing, it's also exposed the true intention behind these hearings. It's to attack and humiliate the left's political enemies. You already knew that. The target just changed.

Yes, they're still trying to indict Donald Trump on something. Still, outtakes from the former president on his past address regarding this event and witnesses whose testimonies turn into mincemeat in less than 36 hours aren't going to do it. Remember, this was supposed to be the Democrats' great 2022 midterm lifeboat. They never thought their agenda would trash the economy to the point where anyone with a "D" next to their name is a political pariah with average Americans.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Friday’s convictions are “entirely in violation of the Constitution” in part because the jury was comprised of “probably 97 percent Trump haters,” Dershowitz told Newsmax.

”The only provision of the Constitution, which appears basically twice, is trial by jury in and in front of a fair jury,” he explained.

”Number one, he didn’t have a fair jury. Number two, the judge took his defenses away from him,” he added.

Hijinx

The trial was a farce. No Republican will ever find a fair jury in Washington DC.
Any jury there is picked from a jury pool with IQ's in the 70's.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Adam Schiff admits Clarence Thomas is main target for Jan 6 committee, vows to use wife to get him

Schiff used a January dissent by Thomas regarding a case where former President Donald J. Trump sought to prevent Congress from obtaining documents in which he was the lone dissenter, in more of the innuendo that is the Burbank congressman’s stock in trade, he implied that Justice Thomas was trying to prevent the committee from gleaning information about his wife.

“There are lines that shouldn’t be crossed, but those lines involve sitting Supreme Court justices, not presiding or- or appearing or taking action in cases in which their spouse may be implicated,” Schiff responded after being prodded by the host on the impending subpoena. “And in this case, for Clarence Thomas to issue a decision, in a case of dissent, in a case where Congress is trying to get documents, and those documents might involve his own wife, that’s the line that’s been crossed.”

“And I think, for Congress to be looking into these issues, looking into conflict of interest issues. But here, looking into issues whether it involves the wife of a Supreme Court justice or anyone else, if they have information or role in an effort to overturn an election. Yes, they’re not excluded from examination,” he said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Former SecDef lays to waste Cheney’s claim Trump did not offer to call up National Guard before Jan. 6

However, in an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, Miller and Patel appear to tell a very different version of that story. Both men attended the Jan. 4th White House meeting and both stated on video that Trump requested 20,000 National Guard troops for January 6th. His offer of having the National Guard present for the rally that day was reportedly rejected.

“So, the four of you that I’ve had an opportunity to interview now confirm that on Jan. 4, in the Oval Office, that you heard Donald Trump authorize up to 20,000 troops, Kash Patel, two days before Jan. 6 even happened. Tell us about that meeting,” Hannity said to Patel.

“It’s not one of those meetings you forget. The Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States Mark Meadows, and the President of the United States himself in the Oval Office talk about some of the most serious national security threats we were facing and then we pivoted to setting up for Jan. 6th. Mr. Trump unequivocally authorized up to 20,000 National Guardsmen and women for us to utilize should the second part of the law, the requests comes in. But as you highlighted, those requests did not come in,” Patel commented.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“That remains an ongoing part of our investigation… We will be presenting new information in the fall,” Schiff said when asked about any links former Trump White House officials have to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

Schiff also said President Trump “should be investigated” by the Justice Department.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jan. 6 Committee Hiding Evidence That Absolves Trump

This evidence, not presented (nor denied) by the Jan. 6 Committee, is found in a Pentagon Inspector General report.

“Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.,” the report reads. “The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.'”

As John Solomon of Just The News reveals, “The Pentagon memo also yields insight into the mindset of the Democrat-led Congress, top military officials and the local police” before the events of Jan. 6, 2021. “Key players, it reveals, repeatedly raised concerns about accepting the offer of National Guard help, fearing it would create the perception of a military coup or martial law as the election results were certified.”

As we know, President Trump’s offer of troops was not accepted and adequate security measures were not in place.

It is quite clear from this that Democrat leaders bear more responsibility for the riot than Donald Trump — which is why you haven’t seen this come up in the hearings and why the committee was stacked with anti-Trump partisans.

herb749

“That remains an ongoing part of our investigation… We will be presenting new information in the fall,” Schiff said when asked about any links former Trump White House officials have to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

Schiff also said President Trump “should be investigated” by the Justice Department.

Like the Russian conspiracy evidence he's had for 6 yrs and has yet to produce it .