Jack Russell Puppies

G

GVF

(yes a posted an ad!! LOL)

I wanted to let the horse people know I have JRT's puppies available now. Black/white, smooth coat, long leg. Shots & Wormed. Very healthy, correct, nice looking with good temperments. Family raised in home with dogs/cats.
Call for more info.
301-579-6710

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I wanted to let the horse people know I have JRT's puppies available now. Black/white, smooth coat, long leg. Shots & Wormed. Very healthy, correct, nice looking with good temperments. Family raised in home with dogs/cats.
Call for more info.
301-579-6710

I took in a JRT foster this past weekend, he is a sweet heart and looking to find his 4ever home. Long leg, white smooth coat. We named him Wyatt.

G

GVF

awww.... so nice to hear of others fostering too. If he is such a sweetheart, why don't you consider adopting him yourself? I have done that before and it is well worth it.

I have adopted many many times before. Mostly cats, and horses. Sadly, many of the older adopted ones have been mistreated by past owners and many times have issues. You can work through them, and have to stay commited no matter what happens and how long it takes. They don't always come around 100%, but it is worth it to regain trust in an animal that has had a bad start.

SouthernMdRocks

awww.... so nice to hear of others fostering too. If he is such a sweetheart, why don't you consider adopting him yourself? I have done that before and it is well worth it.

I have adopted many many times before. Mostly cats, and horses. Sadly, many of the older adopted ones have been mistreated by past owners and many times have issues. You can work through them, and have to stay commited no matter what happens and how long it takes. They don't always come around 100%, but it is worth it to regain trust in an animal that has had a bad start.

He is a sweetie, will make a wonderful lap pup. I can't adopt my fosters....I'll be left with no room to foster others in need.:shrug:

L

luckystar

He is a sweetie, will make a wonderful lap pup. I can't adopt my fosters....I'll be left with no room to foster others in need.:shrug:

How many critters are out there that are officially yours? I wish you were closer, I'd keep them company for free :)

mingiz

Horse Poor
:gossip:Too many....You are invited anytime to come over and spend time with them!!!:buddies:

luckystar would be smothered in pups:killingme:killingme And then the BIG moving lawn ornament will sneak up behind you and give ya a big nudge...:whistle:

Oh SMR I saw Lancer the other day and he is getting fat!!! He's funny he has a bit of food aggression and pins his ears at ya. D is like well you better :popcorn:smile or else and he puts his ears back up....He's funny.....

D

dems4me

Call for more info.
301-579-6710

Awww! :howdy: If they are anything thier parents - these would be great pups!!! :love: :clap:

L

luckystar

luckystar would be smothered in pups:killingme:killingme And then the BIG moving lawn ornament will sneak up behind you and give ya a big nudge...:whistle:

Oh SMR I saw Lancer the other day and he is getting fat!!! He's funny he has a bit of food aggression and pins his ears at ya. D is like well you better :popcorn:smile or else and he puts his ears back up....He's funny.....

Oh, I had the opportunity to visit once - I would love to be able to have that many animals one day. I was loving it, the goats were just too sweet! They're all about attention, aren't they? I've never gotten the chance to spend much time around them, but I love whenever I get to. She's just missing al pacas and sheep. Or is she? :lol:

L

luckystar

:gossip:Too many....You are invited anytime to come over and spend time with them!!!:buddies:

I'd love to, just have to find the time and a ride. Maybe when it's warmer out, think you could show me how to not fall off a horse? :fallsoffsturdychair:

JULZ

BFJ

Call for more info.
301-579-6710

Correct as opposed to what :confused:

G

GVF

Correct as opposed to what :confused:
As opposed to crooked legs, weak hindends, hip problems, over/under bites, etc...

When I say correct, I mean correct conformation. Hope that helps.

SouthernMdRocks

Yep he does that, thinks he's tuff but goes nowhere with it!!
My huge lawn ornament will nudge me all the way to the feed room,, what a brat.

SouthernMdRocks

Oh, I had the opportunity to visit once - I would love to be able to have that many animals one day. I was loving it, the goats were just too sweet! They're all about attention, aren't they? I've never gotten the chance to spend much time around them, but I love whenever I get to. She's just missing al pacas and sheep. Or is she? :lol:

Oh I am missing them. The goats are a huge blast!! I just lub em....

Geek

That is awesome!!! I love adoption. I hope anyone that reads this ad goes to the local shelters and checks petfinder.com first!

SouthernMdRocks

I'd love to, just have to find the time and a ride. Maybe when it's warmer out, think you could show me how to not fall off a horse? :fallsoffsturdychair:

Oh, we can try that!!! I still have my moments, the older I get, the harder the fall!!!