Jacksonville Jaguars

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Nice way to hand the division to the Texans or Colts before the season even starts. :boo:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The Texans are going to pwn some teams this year. I think the defense has improved dramatically.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In what universe does David Gerrard = division championship?

They let him go for any number of reasons. Not included among them is the belief that he'd lead them to a title.

:shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Texans are going to pwn some teams this year. I think the defense has improved dramatically.

Write them in for the playoffs, for sure. They've been paying their dues and with the decline of the Colts, the Titans in transition and the Jags having given away the division, apparently, by letting Gerrard go :lol: the division is theirs. The question becomes how they do in the first round against a wild card such as the Pats or Jets or Ravens or Steelers.

They are seasoned, have a solid QB, running game, some stars on d and have got to be hungry. They are entering into the window of opportunity where everything is coming together for them. Now, it's about getting it done.

They've got Pittsburgh at home, Ravens away in the first half and TB away and Atlanta at home in the second. Looking like a fun season for their fans!

Looks like they've switched to a 3-4 and I just don't know if they have enough LB's for that. Putting Super Mario back there tells me they don't. So, this is their big question mark to me.

:buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Cutting him five days before the season starts? :lol:

Jacksonville's been running in place since Brunell left, oddly enough. They drop Leftwich for Gerrard. They close the upper deck to get TV time. They drop Gerrard for placekeeper QB. They hope placekeeperr QB gets 'em to Gabbert.

Move them to L.A. Already.